Angel Fangs

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Hailey Darksky and this is the story about how I fond out I was a vampire. It all started on Monday my first day of high school. My sister Lexi was  walking down the crowded halls with her dumb friends. Of course I wouldn't have friends or even acquaintiances on my first day I was always to shy to socialize. My sister is so good at talking to people making friends (I wish I could be as good at making friends as her)

First bell rang and everyone rushed to first period. I saw there was thie jock sitting in front of me but he wasn't like all of the other football players he was acuatually nice. It was the end of the day and I was about to walk home I felt a hand tap me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw beautiful black hair and light blue eyes.

He said "Hi are you the new girl I'm Isacc."

I said "Hi I'm Hailey."

He said" You wouldn't mind if I walked you home would you."

I blushed and said "No."

So we started walking to my house and we were  almost to my house when my sister pulled over and said

"Isacc would you like a ride home."

he said

"No thank you I'd rather walk with your sister."

She said "No I insist."

He retracted his fangs and said "No thank you."

She retracted her fangs and drove off.

" We arrived at my house he gave me a peck on the cheek and said

" See you tommorow."

I said "Yea sure."                                      

                                                                              Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up and he came to the window.

Isacc said " Can I ask you something

 I said " Ask away."

"He said have you looked in a mirror."

I said " Not since I was two."

Isacc said " Look now."

I looked and I was shocked and said " Why do I have no reflection."

 I called Lexi in the room and asked the same question. Lexi said "I've been meaning to tell you that well you're a... VAMPIRE."

I yelled " Why didn't you tell me earlier." Lexi said " I didn't think you could handle it."

I said wait if I'm a vampire that's why I was the fastest in my class every year." Lexi said "Pretty much."

I flew into the air and said this is so much fun. Isacc said "I need one of you to try out for head cheer captian because the guys said i should date the cheer captian."

Lexi was jumping up and down saying "I'll do it." Isacc said "

I don't care who does but one of you need to." I said "why one of us."

He said" because i need a vampire because i almost sucked all the blood dry of all the other cheer captians."

After school Lexi and me tryed out for the cheer captian. On Friday they announced new cheer captian I was shocked to hear that I won. I could see that my sister was pissed off because she was in the corner saying

 "how the f**k did she win i was glamourous.

"She said "that whore doesn't deserve to win she doesn't even know cheers."

One of Isacc's friends Damian Lockwood came up to her and said

" what the hell are you made for aren't you proud of your sister."

Lexi said " no that little slut doesn't know a single cheer." Damian said " well she must know one if she won." Lexi said " my name is lexi what is your name." Damian said my name is uhmm... Micheal... Micheal Colfield that's right Lexi said "Damian i know your a vampire." He said " two things 1. why didn't you tell me you knew 2. if you knew my name why did you ask." Lexi said " because it is my right as an american to do what i want." Damian said " you're funny did i tell you I like funny people... would you like to go out on a date with me?" Lexi said " why not... how about Saturdayday night at 6:00."

                                                                  To Be Continued...