Morning Breakfast

This is what I came up with...comment if y'all think I did a bad job...;-;
Human AU
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Liv woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and shattering of glass. Yep, another normal day in our household. She chuckled remembering it's a certain someone's birthday today. Yes, it was her birthday today and a certain emerald eyed Brit promised her a gift she would never forget. Liv got out of her queen sized bed and walked to the built in bathroom. She slowly reached for the doorknob when she heard a familiar thick accent coming from the opposite side of her bedroom door. "Love~ Are you sleeping in? Because I can't promise I won't break down this door." Liv heard.

She knew it was her love Arthur Kirkland. "No I'm not darling! I'm just going to freshen myself and I'll be down in a bit!" She replied. "No, I made you breakfast in bed." Wait...breakfast in bed? Liv turned around and quickly sat in her bed. "Good morning love~" Arthur whispered in her ear. "I've prepared tea pancakes, waffles and crumpets!" Liv excitedly squealed and started to eat through her big breakfast in bed.

Arthur inched closer to Liv's face and teasingly used his thumb to wipe of bits of food on her lower lip then licking it off his thumb causing Liv to turn into a dark shade of red. "You look so cute when your flustered darling~"

"Oh, shut up you dork...I love you Arthur"

"I love you too"

The two love birds ended up cuddling the whole day not minding what chaos was going on below their room.