1

Naruto gasped. He frantically searched his room only to find nothing, he sighed, "a dream" he called softly to himself, relieving himself of his fears.

Naruto jumped. his hand landing onto his chest as he calmed himself from his sudden shock. the alarm-clock had abruptly started, he chuckled lightly to himself before slipping soundlessly out of his bed.

He gracefully walked from his room into his washroom, there he stripped from the large white shirt that slipped off his right shoulder, —he was only ever able to buy clothes that where larger than him since the villagers would overprice things to make his life harder than it already was— Naruto yawned before turning the tap to the shower.

After a nice steamy shower he pat a worn out towel over his lean small body, he felt a chill run up his spine, a feeling of being watched. He quickly dressed into his orange jumpsuit it was slightly too big on him but he would gladly wear it if it meant he would have some warm clothing on his back.

Naruto slipped his shoes on with a sad smile, today he would be standing before the council. He had succeeded in bringing Sasuke back. But he was instead blamed for an attempt at taking his life, if only they understood that he had no choice but to fight, even he had a large gash near his left shoulder from a Chidori that was meant to kill him.

Naruto sighed before throwing on a goofy grin and left the apartment, Know one knew he was going to be most likely thrown out of the village and he'd like to keep it that way. He threw his hands behind his head in the lazy manner he always did and walked.

It only took a small while but he was standing in the room where Tsunade, the civilian council and the shinobi council where, he gave a worried expression, "Uzumaki Naruto, we called you here to discuss your punishment, you have injured the only heir and sole survivor to the Uchiha clan, this is punishable by death, in order of the civil council we hereby sentence you to dea-" before a women with a dark shade of pink hair could finish Tsunade had broken her desk in anger and frustration.

"NO! He will not die for such a deed! He brought back the Uchiha, Sasuke! He wanted to leave and it almost cost Naruto his life, he will not be sentenced to death for doing our village a favour" Tsunade argued in absolute rage, Naruto gave a glare to her. He really didn't care, he gave a look of grief to the council, they only returned it with a look of hate and disgust.

"Then he is banished!" The pink one said with a smug grin once she received agreements from both the civilian council and the shinobi council. Naruto was wide-eyed for only a moment. Tsunade tried to fight back, argue if she could but Naruto stopped her with a pleading look, then they both left.

Naruto had finished packing his bag, only filled with food and money, he would leave and change clothing then settle down and learn jutsu on his own, his plan was to rely on the many scrolls Jiraiya, Tsunade and all the others who cared about him gave. A nice librarian had given all the books in the shinobi section of her library to him, Naruto couldn't thank her enough and sealed them all into a scroll.

Naruto had over 200 books in total all ranging from basics only there weren't that many for basics, but the rest all ranged from D rank jutsu to A rank, there are 38 scrolls that cover S rank and even SS rank jutsu ranging in nin, gen, —but only a very few regarding it— tai, fūin, — a good amount of his scrolls where about this since Jiraiya wanted him to know more about a rarely learned jutsu type— and lastly Senjutsu.

Naruto made his way to his room, he took off his jumpsuit then put on the only clothing that fit him perfectly, a pair of dark blue almost black shinobi pants, a sleeveless dark red turtleneck that clung to his skin revealing his slim and slightly toned torso, and black shinobi saddles, he walked to the door with his bag in had and stopped at a drawer, he reached inside and pulled out a dark amber jacket that would stop mid-thigh if he wore it but instead he tied it tightly around his waist.

He stepped out taking in the warm air before gracefully walking with silent steps to the gates, the villagers looked at him in confusion, astonishment, hate and anger, some looks never changed. Naruto stopped at the gate where he saw Tsunade, she wept when seeing him, for she knew. She knew what he hid under the orange jumpsuit, what he was under the happy go lucky outer shell, he was still him, but calmer.

"It's time I leave Oba-chan," Naruto said wiping the tears from her eyes, she chuckled when seeing Kakashi run up to them, he also knew, but for different reasons, he took care of him when he was still in AMBU he remembered vividly. Naruto said his goodbye to Kakashi with a tight hug.

Tsunade had given all her book and scrolls she used when she was learning Medical ninjutsu, Naruto smiled and sealed them away, he then took out a paper with a seal on it and handed it to Tsunade. "This is a summoning seal, when you need me or even miss me, summon me and I will be there, this village may have lost a place in my heart but... I will always help my precious people, you, Kakashi, Iruka" Naruto said with a soft smile.

Naruto stepped through the threshold to the world beyond the walls of his village, "an end to one life but the beginning to another" Naruto said taking a deep breath before jumping into the trees to his own path without strings attached.