Chapter 1

It was 12am in the morning, Leonard was having it away with Penny, as per usual. Sheldon was awake. The agonising noise of their sexual sounds were keeping him up. It was the first time though. Once, he realised his headphones didn't work, he gave up 'Knock Knock Knocking." He tried to sneak out but Leonard heard.

"Why are you awake?" said Leonard

"Your ghastly noises are keeping me up. Again. Can you be a lamb and drop me round Amy's please?" Replied Sheldon

"I don't think She'll be happy about that, would you like to sleep in Penny's bed?" Exclaimed Leonard, rushing to return to Penny.

"Leonard, she's my girlfriend. It's hardly difficult to let my sleep on her couch for another 8 hours." Said Sheldon trying to defend himself.

Leonard stormed out, grabbing his keys from the Bowl and ran downstairs in his white tee and shorts. Sheldon soon followed.

They reached Amy's at 1am. Leonard dropped Sheldon off and rushed back to return to his loved one.

*Knock Knock knock* "Amy?"

"Sheldon, what are you doing? It's incredibly late. Go home." Amy shut the door, walked to her room.

*Knock Knock knock* "Amy?"

"What." demanded Amy.

"Leonard and Penny are engaging in coitus, I cannot sleep and my headphones don't work. May I sleep here?" Asked Sheldon.

"Okay I'll go re-make my bed. I couldn't really sleep either." Amy perked up thinking she was finally going to get what she wanted.

"Oh Amy, you know it will happen one day, I meant sleep on your couch." Sheldon tried to explain.

Amy stormed back inside, grabbed a sheet and a pillow then returned to her still-warm-bed.

"Amy, I'm homesick. Sing me soft kitty"

"I thought that's for when you're sick?"

"Homesick is a type of sickness ..."

"Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Pur Pur Pur." Amy tried to sing it as fast as she could so she could get to sleep quicker.

It took her another hour to get to sleep, knowing the strange, tall fellow he loved was in the next room. She could do anything to him. She resisted, knowing that he would easily call the cops if she touched him.

Amy slowly went to sleep. 9 hours later, she found him gone. No clues or anything. Was she dreaming?