Beautiful night

The wind was strong, dirty, and cold.

It was a beautiful night, the stars where shining bright.
The trees stood tall with their leafs and all.
And through it all was a little girl, who went by the name of luni.

Luni was a short girl, she had a big long white sweater with a black cross on each sleeve. She had black leggings on with no shoes. She also had her jet black hair in two giant pink tails, with the ends dyed white.
Luni was normally a happy quiet girl, but tonight was different. Tonight she felt different.... she felt gone. She could find out what was wrong.

So as she stood on the edge of the cliff that night, looking down on all the beautiful trees and flowers, she had finally figured out what was wrong with her. She had found out what would fix her.

She took one step forward, just enough for half of her foot to be hanging off, and she took a deep breath. She smiled and closed her eyes tightly, as she held her arms out and let her body slowly fall off the edge of the cliff.

As she was falling to her Paradise, she opened her eyes and watched as the ground cams closer and closer to her, and then-

Luni slowly opened her eyes, she hissed in pain as she tried to move her arm. She looked around and realized what she had done, and she began to sob, she sobbed as much as she could. Not because of all the pain, but because everything back home flooded to her mind, all the happy memories and events... and for the first time... luni wanted to live; but unfortunately for luni, she had ruined that chance to live happy.