Red Thongs

"Hi baby how was your day?" Vanessa said as she walked up behind Ronald. "Damn girl, you kind of scared me, I didn't know you was stopping by tonight. Yeah me either, I was just on this side of town and decided to stop by. Ronald paced his yard as if something was bothering him. "Did I come at a bad time baby? No not at all, I'm just getting off of work I'm about to unwind, I'll call you once I settle down. So you're not going to invite in the house Vanessa said approaching the gate. Don't take it personal honey, I just don't feel like sneaking you in tonight. "oh I see, but any other time, when you horny and all you down to sneak me in. Ronald and Vanessa had been on and off in a relationship for almost 3 years no matter how they tried to move on they always found their way back to each other. "Look V, don't start tripping in front of my house like that, you know how this shit go" "No worries I'm going home talk to you later Vanessa said as she turned and walked away. Ronald ran behind her, "V wait! I don't want you thinking I'm avoiding you and shit, I just got a lot on my mind right now, and I'm trying to find ways to get through it." Ronald how long have we been messing around and you still don't feel that coming to me or venting to me is the right thing to do? Like I don't understand what we are, you say you love me, you say you care but your actions state otherwise. The only time we could seem to be getting along is when your dick is down my throat. I'm sick of the unstableness, and I feel like I'm in this alone. "awe V don't do it to me tonight, you know I love you, I'm here right, what else do you want from me Ronald screamed!" Security Vanessa cried is that to much to ask for??? Ronald reached put and grabbed Vanessa in for a hug. Vanessa was a sucker for Ronald even though he has put her through the worst, she still had faith for the best. Ronald took her hand and brought her inside, careful not to make any noise he picked Vanessa up and carried her to the room. "Give me a minute, let me freshen up and I'll be right with you boo, Ronald said as he kissed her forehead. Vanessa began to undress and scan the room while Ronald was in the bathroom. while admiring her body in the mirror she noticed something unfamiliar in the corner of Ronald's room. "What in the hel is that?" As she got closer to the object she picked it up with the tip of fingers. "oh hell naw, this nigga got me fucked up!" In her hand she held a pair of size 5 draws that were pretty soiled from a night of fun. she didn't know how she was going to deal with it so she threw them in the trash can. where she found a used condom. Vanessa thought to herself "This is strike 3, I can't continue to love like this, I deserve better and if it means being lonely that's what I will be. The sound of the shower being turned off interrupted Vanessa's thoughts, she turned the lights out, climbed in bed and waited for Ronald to come in.