Chapter 1: Bad Wishes

(Play the song if you wish)

"I wish for Adrien and Marinette to never have been introduced to the miraculous world, and... for them to never have met," Gabriel stated with a face stripped of emotion. "I'm sorry Adrien, but I never approved of your relationship with this peasant girl," Gabriel coldly said turning to his son with a serious face. His icy blue eyes were cold and distant.

"Father... Why?" Adrien asked standing up to full height. He looked at Gabriel Agreste with disdain, "During the time mom was gone you keep me in isolation- hesitant to even send me to public school! These past two years I've been cooped up in this prison without love from the only parent I had. But now I finally have someone who loves me back and you want to take her away. I love Marinette and if you do this, I will never forgive you, Gabriel, EVER." Mr. Agreste flinched when his son called him 'Gabriel' instead of father or dad.

"Say what you want, you won't even remember this anyways and besides there are way more 'better' women out there like Chloe..." Gabriel replied, snapping his slim fingers. "Complete my wish now!" He shouted.

"NO. Gabriel take it back, I will not let you take away the person I love," Adrien spat with venom. His emerald green eyes showing defiance. Adrien shot his father a disgusted look when he felt a hand land gently on his shoulder.

"Adrien... I love you," Marinette whispered. Adrien twirled around to see Marinette being pulled into a pinkish-orange vortex. He reached out latching onto her hand, fear plastering onto his pale face. "Let go, Adrien," Marinette said sternly, "Let go before you get sucked in too- please."

"No I won't, and you are crazy to think so. Besides we have no clue where it goes or what it will do to you. And if we get sucked in at least we'll be together." Adrien replied, looking at her with pleading eyes and tightened his grip on her hand, so she wouldn't slip and disappear from him and never return.

Marinette craned her neck to peer at the increasing portal growing each second, if it didn't get what it wanted it would engulf... everything. Each calculation she prophetized made her queasy because they all had one end- the destruction of her beloved home, Paris. "Adrien..." She whispered pulling him close and distracted him by giving Adrien a passionate goodbye last kiss before using her one free hand to relieve his tight grasp releasing, Marinette to her fate.

"Why do you want this? I can't live without you... I love you and only you!" He yelled, watching with sad broken eyes as Marinette was swallowed up by the spinning vortex. "No!" He cried, rushing forward towards the portal to be shoved back by the invisible force.

"Don't even think about, Adrien," Gabriel replied, a smirk on his face.

"Adrien!" Ivy called, she ran towards him, just nearly dodging the invisible force. Her cocoa brown eyes showed fear but resilience. "Here take this, it will allow you to remember everything. But it's best for you not to say anything or do anything from this universe to anyone in the fantasy Hawkmoth dreams up, not even who you think are you're closest friends except Master Fu- karate. If you don't stop your father he will consume the world with fear and darkness with his akumatized villains," She whispered into his ear while shoving a small black bracelet with a strange symbol engraved on the main piece, into his sweaty palm. "Best of luck, Adrien."

"Wait! What do you mean- When she dissolved in a cloud of red flowers and red sparks and was absorbed by the bracelet she pressed into his hand. His father turned, turning into Hawkmoth. Mrs. Agreste desperately tried to stop him when he released hundreds upon hundreds of akumas all flapping towards Adrien and Emilie Agreste transporting them to a world ruled by villains and fear.

-*-

Marinette would have laughed at the person who told her she would one day end up with her crush and then soon be eaten by a portal. However, ever since becoming the hero of Paris she'd grown accustomed to out of the normal things like flying through pinks and yellows. Sure it was a pretty sight to see but she was afraid of what would happen to her and the end of the tunnel. Would she disappear out of existence? Be teleported to an alternate universe?

Marinette was swallowed by the vortex taking to a luminous endless stream of swirls of pink and yellow. "I'm so sorry Marinette," a voice sadly whispered. She brushed her dark blue bangs away and looked up at a tiny red blob that had a perfect black circle on its forehead.

"Why did he wish that, Tikki? What does he have against me to do something like that?" Marinette asked desperately, looking up at Tikki. "Why would he wish that upon his own child, what will he get out of it!" Marinette said anger fueling her voice.

Tikki shook her head, "I can't reveal his plans, master forbids it. I really truly am sorry about this, Marinette." Tikki's black spot begun to light up sending violet light towards the scared bluenette.

Purple light flowed around Marinette slowly and painlessly taking her memories of Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Adrien. Her life as Ladybug fighting alongside her punny partner- Chat Noir flowed out and seeped into the necklace with the other Ladybugs. While special moments with Adrien we're absorbed into the pink and yellow stream turning it blood red. Marinette watched as the final last memory begin to separate when she blurted out a name she no longer remembered. "Je T'aime, Adrien!" She closed her eyes letting the final stage overtake her, transporting her to a parallel universe that was not the one Adrien was sent to.