Rest In Peace

"DOCTOR. HELP! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!" I saw people rushing towards mommy. They were really fast and I couldn't keep up. Mommy is giving birth to my little sister today. I waited outside the room for hours with Annie, my cousin. Finally, doctors allowed Annie and I to go in, but we had to be really quiet. I saw Mommy laying down, breathing heavily and crying beside her was Daddy holding Mommy's hand. I walked up to Daddy and Mommy and asked, "Why is Mommy crying Daddy?" Daddy looked at Mommy and then at me and he said "Amy, your little sister.....she...died in Mommy's tummy." I was sad and scared. I was looking forward to meeting her...but she's gone already. I touched Mommy's tummy and started to cry. A few years passed and Mommy passed away. I am 3 now and Daddy found me a new Mommy and I was going to be a big sister again. Yay! I walked with Daddy to visit my new Mommy to see how she was doing. I felt her tummy. It was warm and I could feel my younger sister moving. "Daddy! Daddy! I can feel her!" I shouted happily. Daddy smiled and asked me if I was excited. "Yes Daddy! Yes Daddy I am!" One month passed and finally I got to saw my baby sister, Lilly. She was so tiny. She had really pretty hazel eyes, just like me. She only had a little bit of hair and it was light brown. Daddy told me that we can take her home after three weeks. During those three weeks, I tried making Lilly's room really pretty and pink. Finally, we brought Lilly home. We were happy together and we grew together with Mommy and Daddy. We were a happy family. But that's just the past now....I am 10 and Lilly is 8. A lot has changed as we grew older. Lilly started getting bullied because Lilly was short. I stood up for her, but then one day Lilly collapsed during play time... I ran to the office as fast as I could and yelled, "LILLY COLLAPSED. PLEASE HELP ME!" The nurse and principal immediately ran outside to the play ground and found Lilly on the floor and saw students hitting her. "HEY. YOU GUYS! THATS NOT NICE. ALL OF YOU GO TO MY OFFICE." the principal yelled. "Is she alright?" I struggled to say holding back my tears. The nurse carried Lilly and we went to the nurse's office. Lilly was bleeding and her eyes were turning black...The nurse called 911 and I heard sirens. I went inside the ambulance with Lilly and held her hand all the way there. I don't want to lose her...She is my sister and I love her. Daddy arrived at the hospital with Mommy then the doctors came out and he said, "I'm sorry but your daughter is dead. Apparently, she took an overdose of pills and she has been beaten to death." I couldn't accept the fact that she left and I ran past the doctor into the room. "LILLY! LILLY WAKE UP! PLEASE. YOU CAN'T DO THIS. I'M SORRY I COULDN'T HELP YOU SO MUCH. BUT PLEASE LILLY DONT LEAVE ME." I cried and finally fell asleep next to her...I felt Lilly move and I woke up. I saw a bright figure of her and I heard her say, "Amy, thank you for always being there for me. I love you a lot but I couldn't stand the pain. I'm sorry. I want you to be happy though ok? I love you Amy, this is goodbye."