Chapter 1

*before the story starts I just want to say that this is my first story, so I apologize ahead of time for any mistakes I make, but please kindly leave me suggestions about the story or mistakes I've made in the comments or message me. Thank you, enjoy the story :)*

        " I'm going to miss you so much." I say as tears pour down my cheeks. Matthew Espinosa, my best friend was leaving me to go on tour, but he was going to live his dream and I couldn't be more proud of him.

" Madilyn, don't cry. You'll see me soon ok?" he says with a small, sad smile.

" Promise?" I ask sticking out my pinky.

"Promise."

I wake up from the clicking of a door closing. It's been 2 years since I've last seen Matt and I always relive that moment in my dreams. Obviously, he didn't keep his promise like he said he would. I don't even know my emotions for him right now. I'm angry, but at the same time i miss him. He left me at my most hardest time, yes I know he left on tour to live his dreams but he didn't even keep contact with me. The week before he left my father died of lung cancer and after a month of mourning over his death I found out I was also cursed with the deathly sickness. I decided I would try some treatments and so i did for a year. I lost all of my hair and i was devastated, I mean my hair! It was my baby! Well after a year worth of treatments the doctors told me none of it was working so I cut off my treatments. I'm actually suprised I'm stil alive today and my hair's finally grown back. I just don't do anything, literally. After I stopped my treatments i basically begged my mother to let me stay home instead of that dull hospital, but I just lay in my bed all day. I brush my long brown hair out of my eyes to see my mother standing in my bedroom.

        " Good morning sweetie, I made you breakfast." she says with a sweet smile.

" Thanks Mama, love you." I reply with a cheeky smile. My mother just chuckles and goes back downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I finish my breakfast and look out my window. It was a beautiful summer day and decided I'm going to make something out of it. I brush my teeth and all that shizz then go pick out my outfit for the day. I guess you could say I love fashion and clothes more than I love my life(which is really kinda true about me oops ;) I pull out a black halter top, light wash high waisted shorts, and my big red flannel, finishing it off with a choker necklace and white high top converse. I jog downstairs grabbing my mint colored pennyboard,which is my absolute favorite color, and start heading towards starbucks, but not before my forest green eyes land on another familiar pair of............blue ones?

Ahh ok so that was the first chapter I'm not sure how you guys liked it but I tried! I tend on ranting a lot if you couldn't tell during stories so I'm very sorry if it's not good. Also, I include little facts about myself or stuff that i would want to be like applied to Madilyn a lot so look out for those! Thank you for reading and next chapter will come soon! :))) Oh and if you would pleeasee make a cover for me and message me it would be much appreciated!