New Years Marrige | MarkSon

Group: Got7
Ship: Mark & Jackson
Word count: 538

Group: Got7 Ship: Mark & JacksonWord count: 538

Author POV

Got7 were having their New Years Party at their dorm. Jackson and Mark had been dating for about 3 years now. Now, Got7 were all together counting down to New Years.

Mark POV

In 45 minutes, it'll be Jackson's and my dating anniversary. I still remember when he asked me to be his.

Flashback ~~

It's 20 minutes before New Years. Yay!!!
I wish I could spend it with Jackson though. I've had a crush on him for about 2 years now. Maybe even more than that. Whenever he hugs me, I feel my heart race. I wish I had the courage to tell him my feelings. "Mark, come to the room with me right now" I heard Jackson say. I followed him to the room. I figured the rest of got7 followed.

When I went in Jackson said, "I have something to get off my chest, Mark." I nodded slowly. "I-I Love you Mark. For so long. Its okay if you don't feel the same." I said back, " I love you too Jackson!!" The second he heard that, he pulled me into a sweet passionate kiss. We could hear got7 cheering outside. We pulled away because we needed to breathe. We checked the clock. 2 minutes til New Years.

We rushed out of the room with millions of praises from got7. We told them that it was2 minutes til New Years. We all rushed to there to count down. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" We all yelled. "Happy New Year baby~" I heard Jackson say. "Happy new year" I said

End of flash back

I was sitting on the couch with the rest of got7. Jackson was in the bathroom
"Hi baby~~" Jackson said and kissed my cheek. I cant wait for New Years  to come. "I have a question for you Mark" Jackson said to me. "Hmmm?" I mumbled as I snuggled my face into his shoulder. He pulled me to the side of the living room. Jaebum noticed that we left. Jinyoung noticed afterwards. Youngjae  and BamBam were too focused on the countdown on the tv. Yugyeom was on the phone with Junkook.  Jackson had put some fake rose pedals on the floor. He got something out of his back pocket. This caught everyone's attention. Jackson kneeled on 1 knee and asked "Will you marry me?" Everyone in the room started cheering. "YES YES" I jumped up and hugged him. "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,3,1, HAPPY NEW YEAAR!!!!!!!" BamBam shouted.

Jackson kissed me one more time and said "Happy New Year Babe~~" "Hmmm you too" I responded. All of us went to bed. As Jackson and I were cuddling, I drifted off to bed.

 As Jackson and I were cuddling, I drifted off to bed

Sorry it's so short. I couldn't think of a ship to do so I just did markson because they're my wallpaper. They are adorable tho. Anyways, happy new year if there is any readers reading this book. Occasionally my stories will only be a couple hundred words because my schedule is so busy after break and right now I'm literally so tired rn. That is to anyone who bothers to read my crappy oneshots. Thank you  and happy new year!!

 Thank you  and happy new year!!