Prologue

"My name is Hana Kireina Gray and I believe that if you can't stop the things that are destined to happen, then leave it be, play with it until you find its weakness."

♥♠♥

When I was a kid, every night my mother would always read me a story until I fall asleep. But there was a certain story that I only heard once from her before she fell asleep... Forever.

"Nia." my mother called as she reached me with her hand. My body was shaking uncontrollably but I tried my best not to fall on my knees and cry out loud. I climbed up on her bed and hugged her tight.

"Yes m-mommy?" I sniffed.

"Do you know what reincarnation means?" She asked with a low and sweet voice.

"Reincarnation? The belief of dying and being reborn again for another chance of living?"

"That's my smart little angel. How did you know that?"

"It just came up naturally, I dunno, mommy. Why?"

She became quite for few seconds, "I want to tell you a story........"

♥♥♥

Zia was reborn in a new world.

Genre: Fantasy/Romance

Zia, a 25 years old woman in a world called earth found out her Boyfriend Nicko betrayed her. She caught him kissing another woman when she was about to surprise him. She never thought that the 2 years relationship will end up wasted. The most painful part was she was also betrayed by the person she trusted the most . With a heavy heart, she ran away without looking back. Nicko chased her and he locked both of them inside car and that's when the unexpected car crash happened.

When Zia woke up, she found out that she turned into a baby, and she come to realize that she's been reincarnated in a new world. She become Hana Kireina Gray, a white haired princess. On her journey in her new life, unexpected turns and twists will happen, prophecy's unfold and lies had been told.

A Goddess of love can be the most destructive weapon. What will she do? If she learned that IF YOU CAN'T STOP THE THINGs THAT ARE DESTINED TO HAPPEN, LET IT BE, PLAY WITH IT UNTIL YOU FIND IT'S WEAKNESS.

🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺

Hello everyone. I just want everyone to know na kasalukuyan kong inaayos ang aking likha (lalim). I can't proceed to the second book without fixing this.

This work is currently under editing and revision.