(BSM) he likes your twin more (NIALL)

Niall: "WHY DID YOU HIT YOUR SISTER Y/N?!" "I only hit her because she hit me I didn't just go up to her and hit her!" "Yeah well that's not what she told me!!" "She told you lies Niall she hates me she always has!!" "Yeah well guess what y/n..... I HATE YOU TOO!!" "Fine then I guess... I HATE YOU TOO STAY AWAY FROM ME BOTH OF YOU I HOPE YOU WILL JUST FORGET ABOUT ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DID. IM SORRY I WAS EVER IN YOU GUYS LIFE!!" After that I ran upstairs and slammed my door and cried into my pillow. Why does everyone believe y/t/n and not me now my brother hates me everyone hates me it was mine and my sisters birthday and no one got me anything they only got y/t/n things. She even had a big cake when I just got myself a cupcake with a candle I know sad I am un loved by my own family. Maybe I should just leave. I packed all my stuff under an hour. Now to say goodbye and leave. "Um guys I know you all hate me but don't worry I'm leaving so you don't get annoyed or embarrassed by me anymore but I love you guys so much. And Niall and y/t/n I know I've been a horrible sister I just want you to know I love you and I'm sorry for everything and y/t/n I'm sorry I hit you I hope you will forgive me one day." None of them even looked at me I sighed and walked out and then I lost it I cried then I screamed "WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. MY FAMILY HATE ME I HAVE NO FRIENDS I HAVE NOBODY I JUST WANT TO LEAVE AND-" "Y/N WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING COME BACK INSIDE!!" Niall shouted "NO IM NOT GOING TO IM NOT GOING BACK TO A FAMILY WHO HATES ME IM JUST LEAVING YOU GUYS SO I DONT BOTHER YOU OR ANYBODY!!" "Look y/n we're sorry we didn't know you felt unloved bu-" "YOU DIDN'T KNOW I FELT UNLOVED NIALL IT WAS OUR BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY AND SHE GOT A BIG BIRTHDAY CAKE I HAD A CUPCAKE WITH A FLIPPING CANDLE AND I NEVER GOT ANY GIFTS. SO WHY SHOULD I GO BACK TO A FAMILY WHO HATES ME?" "Oh for god sake y/n we don't hate you look when you said you were leaving we thought you were only joking but when we heard the door open and close we all rushed up stairs to see your stuff gone and then we heard you shouting. And the only reason y/t/n got a big birthday cake is because you know whats she's like she needs a day to her self and we are celebrating yours today we even have a big cake for you and loads of gifts! Now will you please unpack your stuff and come back home so we can celebrate your birthday that was yesterday please?!" "Fine but I better be loved by everyone!!" "You will now c'mon let's go and CELEBRATE!!" And after that day you and y/t/n came closer and so did the whole family.