Prologue

• Dedicated to Michaela Almedilla

August 26.

To most people it's just another lame day, but for me...it's not.

It's the day that i met him.

but let's rewind it a bit..

Yes, yes, it may seem totally cliché. Boy meets girl and they fall inlove, have family and school problems but they grow up and get married and have trillions of babies named Herbert.

But life itself is Cliché.

I mean seriously, think about it.

Anyway, My name is Michelle Alfred. My friends call me Mich for short.

I study in a catholic private school for girls. The students aren't that many, but not a few either. I'm in junior highschool and i have a lovely circle of friends. They support me and stick with me despite everything. They have been there with me since, forever. 

I have a younger brother named Brian, who's in freshman highschool, he's pretty stubborn and annoying but he's family (unfortunately). I have two loving parents who both work and care for our needs. We live in a pretty normal house in a normal neighborhood, nice folks who know eachother and like to talk to eachother.

I may seem to live a pretty normal life right? well, wait until you meet my classmates.

"QUIEEEET!!"

Everyone in class was loud and each one was either making noise or sleeping. The room was a mess and everyone was seated together with their friends, others were hurrying to finish their homework that they forgot and others were chatting away with the latest gossip. 

I was seating beside my two best buddies, Bella and Synthia. We were talking about movies when our class president whisper yelled "MISS CAMERON IS COMING!" everyone fell silent and quickly rushed to their seats, the sleepy students were wide awake and everyone made sure everything was spick-and-span.

Then a short pear-shaped woman appeared at the doorway, everyone stood up from their seats and looked at the woman "Good morning, Miss Cameron." we all greeted. The lady entered the room and muttered a quick 'good morning' back. She placed her thing in the table and she sat down in her chair infront of the desk.

" You may sit down."

"Thank you, m'am." we replied and sat down as quietly as possible. Miss cameron was our Math teacher and Adviser, she was a sweet and kind lady but can be strict when it comes to studies. We love her but sometimes we can't help but tremble in her prescence, she can be very scary.

"turn to page 394." she ordered and we all obediently did as we were told. Class was a bit boring, it's been like that 'till dismissal. This week is gonna be a drag... at least i'll have my swimming lessons this weekend.