Chapter one: The drunk girl?

'To start this off. I'd like anyone and everyone to know that this is based off of a true story. And the story will only be updated when life goes on. So this book will definitely have and need time behind it. And to be honest it's more for me than it is for you. -Author'

After a long day in class and the good old band period just finishing I headed out for lunch. God knows I needed it.

As usual to my routine I went to the absurdly long lunch line to get my usual meal. A spicy chicken wrap with a good old Gatorade (I had money back then) and I realise my bestfriend was gone. She was nowhere to be found. So unconcerced I went to find a good spot to eat. Enjoy some piece and quiet if you will. And for the first time in a long while it was actually really quiet.

Well...

At least before a short girl with medium hair wearing glasses walked by screaming at my bestfriend. God was she annoying. She ranted on and on that she was fine and she didnt need to standstill. But she began to get loud.

So like my usual self I walked over to shut her up. Until I noticed she reeked of alcohol. That's when I knew for a fact why my bestfriend (let's call her G for now) gave her some. And from this girls appearance, alot of alcohol.

       So there I was ,chastising G for giving alcohol to this little freshman who she knew well enough couldnt handle it. We argued and chatted for a couple minutes before this girl (let's call her X for now) ran out of the area, taking G with her. So like an idiot I followed them. Not knowing that X would soon swing at G and almost get into a fight. I split this incoherent girl and an angry G apart. Soon the lunch bell ran and I never saw that girl again. At least not that same year.

Time passed by and so did me to my classes. Passed that is. Then soon it was time. The school year ended. Such an abrupt ending for something that seemed like it would go on and on for eternity. One thing lead to another and I was offered an application to M.M.A. (Multi Media Academy not Mixed Martial Arts) a school within the school. And with an astonishing amount of luck continued on to go to this Academy the next year. Only to find little miss glasses was there too.

Who was this girl you may ask.

Well she was someone important all right.