How it all happened: Chapter 1

Living in L.A get rougher and rougher each day and it doesnt make it better that i have a one year old son. Oh sorry my name is Amber White my son's name is Marcus Young. I have a no good boyfriend to make matters worst he's in a gang so yea he's dangerous. I make alot of bad decisions. Im 18 with a son and a abusive boyfriend and his not the father of my son. I have seen my baby's father around but i havent told him that he has a son because im just not ready for the whole "Thats not my son" thing. Last thing i heard about my babydaddy was that he joined a gang also. The same gang that my "boyfriend" has beef with. Jordan really has let his self go. Me and jordan grow up together and he was really smart i dont understand why he would well i guess its because he got me pregnant but i dont think he know that he got me pregnant tho. Oh jordan thats my baby's father.... Right now im on my way to my bestfriend house. As i was strapping Marcus up i saw he looked up at me and starting smiling. Being a mother really keeps me going.

"Come on baby let's go" I said as i was starting the car

One thing i have always done was made sure im going to be good by my self because i dont need a nigga fir nothing i got a little office job thats doing me good. Thats how i get the things i want and need but more so want.

Renea house

When we pulled in the drive way of jeanna house i saw Ranea and Rayanna was outside and a dude with a red bandana on in a red yukon. I git Marcus out of his car sit and he ran over to rayanna. I love how there relationship is so close

"Girl I just know that was not your nigga" I said to Renea

"Hmm with his no good ass"She said make a nasty face

I said" So he's in F.W.D.W"

"Yea but he better not have shot shit" Renea said

"Bitch, thats what they doing right now"
i said you could hear the gun shots and police siners. Me and Renea got the kids in the house as quickly we could when we got inside her timer on her stove went off.

"The pizza's done!" Renea said with a smile

Me and Renea sat in feed the babies then we put cartoon on for them so we could eat

Renea
"So when her you going to tell Jordan about Marcus"

Me:
"I dont even know to be honest"

Renea:
"Jordan and Marcus need to know each other. Jordan needs to know his father and Marcus needs to know his son."

Me:
"Well i understand what you saying but do you know how much troblem i would be doing my man is in P.O.P and my babydaddy is in F.W.D.W they have the biggest beef in the city."

Renea just looked at me then she finally said "well atleast F.W.D.W kills when they have to not just because". She said with a serious face. I felt her when she said that. "Well kills with pistals now days anyways". Which made me laugh.F.W.D.W means Fuckin With Drugs Wassup and P.O.P means Pistals Out Poppin. I just hope that Im a good mother enough for my son not to join a gang when he get older i thought as i looked in saw him sleeping next. To Rayanna on the couch.

* what is love.... If your not here with meee*

My phone hang and as i looked down at it. It was smooth i rolled my eyes as i slide it over to answer it.

Me:
"Hello"

Smooth:
"Where the fuck are you..??"

You could tell he had attitude

Me:
"Renea's house why wassup"

Smooth:
"Who the fuck you talking too and didnt I tell you not to leave this house"

Me:
"We needed something to eat so i left"

Smooth:
"You better get yo ass to this house nooow" he hung up

Renea:
"You need to leave his ass" She said so serious

Me:
"Ya i know.... But he not going to do nothing but send his goons after me"

Renea said " You know who can fix that..??" I looked up at her "Jordan" I got up and grabbed a now woke Marcus. "Ya you prolly right but i still dont know". I said heading to the door "Well you'll never. Know will you try". Renea said as she said walking behind me "Bye Renea" I said as i gave her a hug and walking towards the door "Call Me" She yelled

                                                  At the Mini Mart
I was walking trying to figure out what should we eat tonight... I decided rotal because itll be easy for Marcus to eat. I went in searched for the Chips, Meat, Cheese, and some juice for jordan and headed to the line. As i was standing in the line i saw that Marcus was laughing at something behind me. When i looked back it was Jordan stanfing there with his red banada around his neck and makin faces at Marcus then he looked down at me and smiled ohhh girl them teeth and his dark skin with those waves had my heart racing all over again. "Amber how you been..?? He said I responded back with "Good" not trying to make it seem like im about to pass out in the middle of Mini Mart. " Just me your number we were so close what happened..??" "I dont even know" i said as i was entering my numver in his phone "Okay imma call you okay"

"Ma'am you total is 36.12" The cashier said

Jordan:
"I got you mamas" He handed her a 50 and told her to keep the change. I started pushing the cart to my white BMW he put my bags in the trunk and ask "Is that your son.." I replied "ummm yea" "Awe okay" He look at Marcus "Can i have one..??" He was asking for one of his candy he had. What was crazy Marcus gave him one. Marcus really dont like strangers but i gueaa he know thats his father. We hugged and he left cuz he had a "Job" to do he said.

Just wait till i call Renea