Chapter 1

Hi my name is Hazel Miller. I live in Atlanta, Georgia with my mom. I am 18 years old. I'm in the 12th grade and I go to North view high school. My mom and I had just move to Atlanta from California a week ago.

Today is my first day attending North view high. I woke up got dress then I ate some pancakes . Then I headed outside to get in my 2018 Land Range Rover. As I got in my car and started to back out my driveway I seen a unfamiliar face. It was a fine dark chocolate boy.

I had roll down my window and ask him did he need a ride he said "no".He then ask me was I new here and I reply with yes. He ask me what school I go to and I told him. Turn out to be he attended the same school . He told me his name was Ty'Shawn . He was in the 12th grade and he was 18 years old.

Ty'Shawn decided to get in the car with me to ride to school together. On the way to school we talk about our families and school. He told me how he grown up without a father. I told him how my parents got a divorce when I was 12 years old.

Finally we arrive at North view. I parked my car then we got out the car. We said goodbye to each other and went separate directions. I headed to the cafeteria and sat down at one of the tables. Suddenly I felt a tap on my back . It was two girls that was in the 12th grade. One name was Kayla and the other one name was Nicole. We became close friends the moment we met.

It was the end of my first day and it was great. Every day of school was great. Until Christmas break came and I started talking to Ty'Shawn. Mnknum khTy'Shawn and I have been talking for some weeks now. And I had wanted us to finally make it public.

But Ty'Shawn kept telling me how he wasn't ready for no relationship yet. Every time he would tell me that I would get upset. I would ask Ty what I had to do to make him want to get in a relationship. He would tell me nothing.

Every time I would talk about us being in a relationship he would act funny. So one day I got otp and call my home girl Kayla. I told her how Ty didn't want to be in a relationship. Kayla told me to just let him do him. I decided to follow up on Kayla advice.

After Me and Kayla got off the phone. A call came in from Ty. He ask me was I busy and I said "no". He told me to meet him at his house in 10 minutes. I got in my rover and drove over to his house. I call and told him I was outside. He came outside and got in my car. Ty began telling me how much he love me . Then he ask me to be his girlfriend ofc I said " Yes".

We both kissed each other on the lips . Then Ty hug me and told me we was going on a date. I said " ok " and ask him when. Ty said Sunday @ 7:30 . We kiss some more then he tell me bye. Ty goes in the house and drive away to my house.