Chapter 1

Elena's POV

I shift uncomfortably as Dan my taxi driver belts out an old 60s country song that cracks up every ten seconds while I sit in the back on torn leather seats from previous passengers. "So young lady where you going?" he shouts over the music turning it down, I speak "to my new adoptive parents who I've never met" and he exclaims "never met! Gee poor kid" and I turn away 'he's an asshole, who the hell says that anyways' I thought staring out the window to see hundreds cars rushing back and forth.

I reach a big dark burgundy house with fragile bricks each placed carefully forming this huge house that looked so rich, Dan made a sharp turn "there you go kid, your new parents house whenever you need a ride call me" and I take his business card and step out. My legs are cramped up from 4 hours and I stretch a bit before helping to grab my luggage, I hand him the cash and before I even wave he shuts the door and yells on his way out "see ya someday" he honks then disappears into the distance.

I sigh before knocking on the precious wood it opens to find a cheery lady who's grey hair appeared silver and yellow dress appeared gold she smiled "welcome Elena, I'm Hilary but call me Master" and I raise an eyebrow 'Master?' I think and just follow her inside. We walk into this gorgeous house and walk up the stairs she shouts "Ethan!" and a man in his 30s comes and carries it up for me, we pass my hundreds of rooms before going up these old spiral stairs in a seating room at the back she turns over as we get higher into a tower "I'll let the the seating room be yours, but the rest you can't use other then the kitchen or to clean. I'll make sure Ethan sends you your daily chores and school stuff but other then that your free to do as you like" and I snap "so I'm really a slave instead of your actual fucking child! You're sick, I'm your child not a fucking slave so go find another ass to boss around" and she pulls out a deadly belt and strikes my arm and I mutter "fuck" and she looks at me sternly "whenever you disobey me a few slashes here and there shall happen, so don't be a smart ass cause your just a piece of shit and a living cleaner" and I nod. She drops me off at my room and slams it shut.

Harry POV

I chugged down a beer and take a smoke before crushing it then heading back inside, I see my old pal Zayn laughing drunk as his other ladies join him "Harry school's starting tomorrow go find yourself a safe ride home and go rest up I'm just about to leave as well" and I drop the red cup and reply "summer was shit this year" and we both agree as we find some taxi from this rich ass person's house to take us back.

We both get off at my house and I've sobered up to ask why he's here and he pats my shoulder "making sure you take your meds" and I shrug "my parents don't give a fuck" I grab a blanket and toss it to him "Zayn your on a hangover still, stay the night and go drop by at your place" and he catches it and head to my mom's garden that she spends her other time instead or fucking around with dad drinking.

We did our friendship chant which sounds gay but we made in third grade, we raised our middle finger into the sky and yelled "living our fucking lives and don't give a fuck" and we laughed drunkly before falling into sleep.

.

.

.

That's a wrap! Enjoying the book? Then go ahead vote and comment for more! Got a question send me a message or comment!