Nice to meet you

Elsa's pov

I wake up from my annoying alarm clock and my maids quickly come in my room to tell me breakfast is ready.I grab my lace short dress and grabbed my snowflake towel and quickly took a shower.I put my hair in a French braid on the side and walked straight out the door and left Anna by her self. I felt so bad for doing that but she is so rude to me. As I was walking to school I saw this cute guy with white hair his pale frosty skin and he was right next door?!

I walked straight to school and he was behind me and then I stop to tie my sneakers and once I got up to pick my phone from the ground,I got up and bumped into someone and that was him the frosty pale skin guy! I went down to pick up my books and once I touched my math book and hand touched my hand it was the frosty pale skin guy.I felt my cheeks getting warmer and redder. "I'm so sorry" I say "it's alright" he says "I'm jack-jack frost" he says and blushes. "I'm elsa-Elsa arens" I say and tuck a lose strand if hair behind my ear. I walk with him but it just felt like awkward the whole time. So I decided to cough to break the awkwardness, "are you okay?" he asked. "yeah yeah I'm fine actually." I tried my to make eye contact but his eyes were just following mine. " I have to go to school" I say and walk away but I quickly looked back and waved by at him.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on for a longggggg time anyways what do you think will happen next???
Oh and happy early Halloween
By snowman's 👻😚