Fridge Magnets? Really?

~ Fridge Magnets? Really? ~

You walked into the kitchen, Steve sat at the table with Bucky, drinking a glass of orange juice whilst Bucky ate his cereal in silence. You glanced at the two and greeted them.

"Morning Steve, Bucky" You yawned and opened the fridge door glancing at the coloured magnets as you did. You pulled out the milk sliding it onto the table as you opened the top cupboard, standing on the edge of your toes to reach the cereal. You heard a chair move and then a warm body pressed against your back, a hand reached up and pulled out the cereal you were attempting to reach, you felt your face heat up as the body moved backwards from you.

"Short ass" The voice said and you turned around the face Bucky glaring at the super soldier as you did so.

"shuddup" you mumbled and sat down at the table, pouring the cereal into a bowl, Bucky sat down, a smirk etched onto his face. Steve was watching the two of you smiling as you glared at him across the table and he smiled. You hummed under your breath now content on ignoring the man.

"Helpless~" You mumbled as you hummed. Bucky looked up at you.

"What was that doll?" He asked as you glanced at him.

"Just a song that's been stuck in my head all day" You replied shoving a spoon of cereal into your mouth.

"What song? I don't think I've heard it" He questioned, you swallowed what you were chewing.

"It's Hamilton, a musical, you probably haven't heard of it 'cause you're a pensioner" You grinned at his shocked expression as Steve choked on his juice.

"What did you just call me doll?"

"You're a pensioner, I mean you are like over 80 years old Buck" You said grinning. Looking towards the fridge as you did so, the fridge magnets again catching your attention you grinned an idea popping into your head.

"Hmm.. Is that so?" He asks eating a spoonful of cereal.

"Uhuh" You nod tipping your chair back, reaching towards a coloured magnet. Steve watches you a smile forming on his face knowing what you're going to do.

You finally reach the fridge magnet, popping it off the door and leaning forward again on your chair. You grin silently, and reach you hand to Bucky's arm looking him in the eye.

"It's okay though. I'll help you cross the road" You smirk and slap the magnet on his arm with a soft clunk noise. He glances down at his arm in confusion. His eyes widen slightly when he sees what you've done and you stand up in your chair, you mission complete. You smiled at Steve who was attempting not to laugh as Bucky looked up at you.

"Did you just... Stick a magnet to my arm?" He asks and you nod.

"Y/N, this is a weapon of mass destruction not a goddamn magnet" He says, you laugh and reply.

"More like a weapon of mass cuteness!" You laugh and walk out of the room, heading towards the storeroom in search of more magnets.

This wasn't going to end here.

You had a plan.

~Time skip 'cause i'm lazy~

You walked into the media room, your pockets stuffed full of magnets, you saw Bucky lying on the sofa asleep and you grinned. Tony glanced at you and you put a finger to your lips as you pointed at the sleeping figure. He raised a brow and shrugged watching as you crept closer quietly so you didn't wake the soldier.

You pulled a handful of magnets out of your pocket and carefully stuck them along his arm, which was conveniently stretched across the sofa arm. Tony chuckled softly and you glanced up at him.