Chapter 1: Origins Part 1

"47, 48, 49, 50. Ready or not here i come." A boy said as he ran off to find his friends. As he ran, he stopped and entered an ally-way. "Brian, Jimmy, where are you? Brian?" he asked as he peeked in a hole.

"A gap in an entrance and exit between the Netherworld and ours. Do not peek in, for on the other side is the home of the evil Nighlok."

As the boy peeked through the hole, monsters came out and surrounded the boy who layed on the ground. Before they can do anything a Red Lion Zord appeared out of nowhere and knocked the monsters down and it came to its owners hand.

Then, a man named Mentor Ji came and grabbed the boy

Then, a man named Mentor Ji came and grabbed the boy. "Run, get away from here." He said as he lead the boy to safty as he threw a smock bomb. Then, the smock cleared revealing a samurai ranger in red.

 Then, the smock cleared revealing a samurai ranger in red

"Look befor you, Moogers. This is the 18th leader of the samurai rangers, descendant of the man who destroyed your masters years ago. You have two choices: retreat now or become rust on his blade." Ji said as the red ranger pulled out a red disk. "Don't bother. I don't want them to retreat. I want to take them for a spin." he said as he pulled out a weapon called the Spin-Sword and fought the Moogers.

(Intro Theme)

Later, the red ranger demorphed and revealing a teenager named Jayden Shiba. "Wonderful. I'm so proud that the boy I've devoted my life to training has grown to be a master samurai and is ready to lead the others into battle." Ji said. "But I'm used to fight alone. I don't want to put anyone else in danger." Jayden said. "The Nighlock attacks are escalating. More and more of them are coming across to do their evil." Ji reminded him.

"Sure, and if any more Moogers dare to pay us a visit, they'll get a taste of my Spin-Sword." chuckled Jayden as he walked away. "Do not underestimate the power of Master Xandred if he awakens. His Nighlok legions are too much for one person, even one as strong as you. Teams of samurai have battled this evil for centuries." Ji explained as Jayden looked at him.

"I'm really supposed to lead a team?" he asked. "It's what your training has prepared you for. There are four others who have train for these dark days, and they await the call to join you and to fight as samurai rangers." Ji said and Jayden knew he was right. "I understand, I'll do whatever it takes." Jayden said as he and Ji walked away.