1

"Wait! Wendy, please stay!" Stan Marsh yelled as he chased his girlfriend down the stairs of his two-story childhood house. He grabbed her wrist when the two of them reached the bottom of the stairs, but Wendy immediately pulled away and groaned.

"Stan, you're acting like a child!"

"Wendy, please... don't do this to me..." Stan said with tears in his eyes as he held onto the shoulders of the well built, black-haired girl.

"Stan, you know this is the best for both of us," Wendy said, pushing Stans hands off of her. " I can't be in a relationship with you anymore. And no I'm not saying that now and changing my mind next week, I mean it this time. Goodbye, Stan." With that, Wendy walked out the Marsh household front door, closing it behind her and going to her car.

Stan stood in front of the closed door, his forehead resting on the cool wood as he let tears pour down his face.

"Shit..." He banged his fist on the door. "Shit! Fucking shit!"

He turned himself around, his back now against the closed door. He let his body slide down the length of the door, and soon he was a mess on the floor.

9 years. Wendy and Stan have been in an on and off relationship for 9 years, and it was all ended in one instance. Stan didn't know what to do. Usually, when he and Wendy took a break, he would get a little drunk, maybe go to Kenny for some weed, and then he would get together with Kyle. They would kiss and touch each other, but they'd never done anything farther than dry humping through clothes before Stan had felt too guilty or Kyle told him to stop. But Stan doesn't have to feel guilty anymore.

Stan knew what was going to happen tonight.

He took a moment to pull himself together before he stood up, wiping his tears from his cheeks, and headed to the kitchen. Stans parents were out of the house for the weekend, visiting his sister Shelly and her husband in Denver, which gave him the opportunity to raid his dad's liquor cabinet.

Stan took a chair and brought it over to the refrigerator. He stepped onto it and reached to the back where Randy kept the key. Fuckin' idiot. He unlocked the padlock that kept the two sides of the liquor cabinet and grabbed a small bottle of rum that he knew his dad would never notice was missing. He locked the cabinet back up and carefully put the key back where he found it and took a large swig out of the bottle before pulling out his phone and sending a text to his best friend and next door neighbor.

Stan (SBF): Come over, my parents are gone until Monday xx

Kyle (SBF): Okay dude, want me to bring anything?

Stan (SBF): Nah

Stan put his phone back in his pocket before waiting for another response. He knew Kyle would just come over and walk in, just like always. He took another large drink of the rum before hearing the front door open, followed by a soft voice.

"Stan? I'm here!"

Stan pushed the bottle away from him and walked into the living room, sitting on the couch, followed by Kyle, who sat next to him.

"Hey, dude! I know you didn't say to bring anything, but I got a new game for the sphere," Kyle began, searching through his bag. As he pulled out the game, he looked at Stan and noticed his red cheeks and puffy eyes. He lowered the game and addressed Stan in a concerned tone. " Have you been crying..?"

Stan stayed quiet and leaned closer to Kyle, pulling him into a gentle kiss. Kyle kissed back, almost letting himself enjoy it, but quickly pushed Stan away and wiped his mouth on his sleeve.

"Stan- I... No. Stan, I can't do this anymore with you. You're using me as a replacement for your girlfriend when she gets pissed off because of something that you did..."