Ⓝⓨⓛⓐ Ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓜ✨

I kept looking at the clock tick away on the wall as this lonesome nigga Manny that would buy me all I wanted just for the time of day talked away about whatever.Sometimes I would ask myself "Why do I put up with these boring ass sleezballs the way I do?"  TO GET TO THE BAG BITCH Is what I'd always remind myself just to get through these boring ass dates,No lie on each date I found my thoughts to be more entertaining than the nigga I'm on the date with..sad right? "So beautiful do you agree or disagree with me?" I found myself snapping out of my thoughts to turn my head and look at 35 year old Manny who was smiling happily waiting for my answer,he was a tall,muscular hispanic man with arms full of tattoos and a good ass job he owned 3 popping ass clubs that everyone and they moms went to on the weekends,no kids and no wife.I bet y'all thought this man had a wife well he don't I don't roll like that! "I'm not sure I'm in the middle I guess" Even though I wasn't listening I had to give him some kind of response! With what I said his smile disappeared and a look of confusion filled his face.By the look on his face I was hoping I didn't say nothing wrong that could get in the way of me getting my money just then his lips spread apart to speak."Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" I can't tell y'all how glad I was that he totally disregarded what I said! Giving him the most realistic fake smile I could make I nodded and with this he took my hand and kissed it,My phone begin to vibrate on my lap I looked at it and the name Rodney❤️ popped up,It was my nigga so this makes the situation I'm in even more fucked up.Don't get me wrong I have a good boyfriend,he's all I've ever asked for but the bag matters so much more.I want to be able to give him a rack or two whenever he need it,Even though Rodney was the type of man who thought the woman should be spoiled and would turn down everything I tried to give him,I basically had to make him accept my gifts."Is everything alright beautiful?" Manny asked while giving my soft delicate hand another kiss I smiled and nodded at him "I have to go" I said while I took my hand from Manny standing up to put on my coat. "So soon?" Manny said with a look of sadness appearing upon his face and With a single nod I replied "Yes" I could tell he didn't want me to go just by the look on his face but he had no choice,He knew not to ask to take me home,I had my own car A custom pink Sahara Jeep for all you nosey hoes! Standing up along with me he gave me a hug and smoothly dropped what felt like money in my  jacket pocket "Take care beautiful text me when you get home here's a little something for you" Pulling away from him I smiled "I gotchu" and walked out of the fancy restaurant and to my pretty pink Jeep.While driving my way home I was debating if I should call Rodney back or wait till I got home.Even though I knew the shit I was doing was wrong I continued to do it,Not only because of me but because of US I wanted US to be good,I could care less about the next nigga feelings but his I cared for deeply.It wasn't long before I got home as soon as I stepped in the house these shoes came off then  I headed straight for the shower,I couldn't wait to step out and count all the dough Manny gave me I felt everything was going swell until I heard banging on my door..