one | piggyback

Danika's POV

"Danika! Come over here!" Chenyi called as she looked out at something in the Han River.

"Oh that's so cool!" Mila said looking at the same thing that caught Chenyi's eye

Yuri also stood by the three girls.

"One second" I said trying to take a picture of a tall heron that was perched on a tree.

But then I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift my feet off the ground spinning me away from the heron.

"No~" I said reaching back the other way

"Ahh!" Chenyi let out a small scream as Jimin pretended to push her into the river.

"Yah! Park Jimin!" Chenyi shouted turning around and pushing him back.

I went limp, purposely and pouted.

"Danika, stand up!" Jungkook said trying to pull me onto my feet.

"Nope!" I said crossing my arms

"Why are you upset?" Jin asked

"Because I was trying to take a picture of a heron that was on top of a tree but then you guys came and disturbed it! Making it fly away!" I said pointing where the heron was.

"Ah, I'm sorry pipsqueak" Jungkook said grinning.

I looked up at him and stared at him with an annoyed look

"I am not a pipsqueak!" I protested sliding out of his grip so that I was now sitting on the ground.

"What were you four doing here anyways?" Jin asked

"Well Danika wanted to get some photos for her picture book and we decide to go with her" Yuri said

"Hey! You guys also were going to show me around your favourite trail by the Han River" Mila said

"Ah, yeah and that" Yuri said

"Well I am not moving" I said

"Not til I get a picture of a heron" I said crossing my legs looking at my camera.

"Oh boy.." Yuri said

Mila and Chenyi walked over to me and pulled me up off the floor and I gave in. I stood straight but had an unamused look on my face.

"Well I'm off to find another animal somewhere on the trail" I said

"If you follow you have to be quiet!" I said smiling at them as I walked away down the trail.

All of them followed me.

A little bit down the trail I saw a doe, and fawn.

I put my arm out straight so everyone would stop and then I crouched down to get a good picture of the deer.

I focused my camera and took a couple shots, but the deer got startled by the shutter noise and ran off.

"That was cool!" Mila said as I stood up.

I laughed at her reaction

I looked at the pictures I got and counted them.

"Okay I have ten. I'm good now." I said turning around and facing them.

"Okay, do you guys want to come to my place and just chill?" Yuri asked

We all accepted her offer.

Along the way.

Chenyi and I started a chorus of ows

"Ow" I said