What Rumors will Getcha;D

Okay, I don't write stories... I read them. Buuuut I decided to try and see if anyone liked it :D Heads up--I'm not very original, and I SUCK at writing. My grammer is terrible ♥

I'm PROBABLY not gonna do POV (Point of View) for a lil bit :3 unless something KEWL happens C: so.... here's my story xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Chapta 1

Kasey peeked up from under the covers and glared at the clock. Shit. It was time for school. She scowled. Kasey didn't want to wake up yet, but she knew how important today was. She pushed the comforter off her pale body and immediately regretted it. She'd forgotten she went to bed in practically nothing, and that it's freezing every morning. Kasey clenched her jaw and forced herself off the bed, feeling the cold hard floor under her feet. Her mouth opened with a yawn as she walked forward blindly and fumbled for the light switch. Light flooded her face.

"Damn it," she growled, squinting.

She glanced over to her dress and saw a cute, smiling face look back at her. I miss Cole, she thought. Kasey walked over to the dresser and grabbed the picture frame. She closed her eyes, sighing as she remembered how happy her ex use to make her. One crystal tear escaped the corner of her eye. Walking out of her room, she dropped the frame into the trashcan. Kasey stumbled into the bathroom and grimaced at the girl in the mirror.

"Ugh," she wrinkled her nose. "No wonder Cole dumped me. I look like shit."

She grabbed her hair straightener and went at it. Once she felt her hair looked decent enough, she slowly applied eye liner and mascara. When she was done with that, blush and a touch of lip gloss. Kasey smiled at her reflection. She actually looked kinda cute. She spun around and skipped to her room. Time to find something cute to wear. When Cole sees her, he's going to regret breaking up with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm now stalking Cole :3--------------------------------

Wrapping a towel around his waist and sighing, Cole refused to think about Kasey. He had fallen for her, and she ripped his heart out. He squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. How could she do this to me? he thought. She was always so amazing. Perfect personality, perfect clothes, perfect lifestyle. Not like any of that mattered anymore. She cheated on him and he forced himself to move on.

"Bubbaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" His little brother squealed as he ran into the bathroom, smacking into him. Cole finched when Dylan's elbow hit him.... there.

"Hey, kiddo." Cole bent down and ruffled Dylan's hair. No matter what, Cole felt as if he had to give Dylan special treatment because he's autistic. His parents already give him more love and attention, but he knew Dylan needed him. He wasn't going to let his little brother down.

"I'm up EARLY." Dylan grinned. "Are you proud of me, bubba?"

"I sure am!" Cole said enthusiasically. He and his parents have been trying for quite a while to get Dylan up early. He'd always throw a huge tantrum, but of course, Cole couldn't blame him. He's almost 17 and he still can't get up early enough. But today is different. Cole broke up with Kasey Saturday, and it was now Monday. He had to look great when she saw him. He had to look happy the first day Kasey saw him after the breakup.

___________________________________________________________________________