Part 1 - Rainy Morning

It was a rainy morning at camp buddy and like clockwork keitaro was the last to wake up.

"Wha- what time is it?" Keitaro said while rubbing is eyes.

"It's almost lunch time silly" hunter said.

"Oh Hunter, I didn't notice you were still here. I thought everyone was already at the mess hall, i guess i wasn't the only one who woke up late"

"Yeah, i was sketching last night and i was so in the zone that I didn't realise that time had gone by so fast. Oh and don't worry Keitaro, Natsumi told us that we wouldn't be having any activities due to the rain today so i decided to stay in and continue sketching but natsumi and hiro still went out to do their chores and yoichi went to the forest to check on yuki"

The rain had started to get stronger and stronger, the tapping on the roof became louder, you could hear the other campers rushing to their cabins.

"Oh that's a relief. Hey hunter would you mind if i asked what you're drawing?" Keitaro asked.

"N-not at all Keitaro. I'm drawing the forest near camp buddy, i was really inspired when we were hiking" Hunter said.

"Can i take a look at it? Im sure it'll look great as long as your the one drawing" Keitaro said while smiling at Hunter.

Hunter trying to hide his blushing, quickly buried his head into his sketch book making it look like he was erasing something. And when he was finished, Keitaro was already next to him.

"Whaaa! Keitaro you surprised me!" Hunter squeaked.

"I'm sorry hunter, i just really wanted to see what you were drawing. WOAHH! Hunter this is amazing!" Keitaro exclaimed.

"A-are you sure? It's really not that impressive"

"Are you kidding me? Hunter if you showed this to sir. Goro im sure he would be so impressed he would give you another art badge"

"R-really? You really think it's that good?"

"Yeah, you've got so much talent hunter"

"Th-thank you keitaro" Hunter said with a smile

The storm got even stronger, the rain started pouring even more, the winds got stronger making the air chilly. And the suddenly thunder roared so loud it startled hunter.

"WAHHHH! KEITARO!" Hunter shouted while quickly grasping onto Keitaro.

They both stood still for a moment. Two boys in their pajamas, still in bed, holding onto each other.

"Aww, it's ok hunter" Keitaro said while hugging hunter tightly.

Hunter who was just now realising the situation and what was happening. His face was bright red at the thought that he and Keitaro were hugging. He pulled away from Keitaro after a few seconds had passed.

"Sorry Keitaro, I'm just really afraid of thunder and lightning" Hunter quietly said

"Oh it's ok hunter, it was actually kinda cute of you to hug me when you got scared" Keitaro said warmly

Hunter, now completely flustered at thought of Keitaro calling him cute was as red as a tomato.

"K-keitaro we should get be getting ready now, the others are probably waiting for us at the mess hall" Hunter said

"Sure, we should take one together" Keitaro Suggested

"Together? T-together?? T-TOGETHER???" Hunter silently thought to himself. " But why?"

"Too save on the water bill of course and so we can use the heater and still save on electricity" Keitaro explained.

"Oh, okay sure"

"Plus i missed seeing your cute butt" Keitaro said jokingly but Hunter knows he meant it. "Come on lets get in the shower already, it's freezing out here".

-•-•-•-•-•-