Raheja Revanta by Raheja Developers Ltd

Raheja Revanta is a great residential venture from Raheja Developers. This is one of the tallest residential towers outfitted with all the advanced facilities. Unbelievable structural engineering of the venture has been composed by Arabtech, which is eminent as creator of tallest building ‘Burj Khalifa.’ Strategic area close Aravalli Hills, ethereal adornment and lifestyle comforts are a portion of the element that appeal contemporary home purchasers searching for inconceivable homes in Gurgaon.

Different variables which are assuming indispensable part in expanding interest of this task include:

Raheja Revanta in Gurgaon is situated in Sector 78 in New Gurgaon suburb. Smooth driving background is guaranteed by means of National Highway No. 8 (NH-8), Dwarka Expressway and Southern Peripheral Road (SPR). Moreover, metro lines have likewise been proposed here which will further make voyaging fun. Overall created foundations including five-star inns, instructive organizations, doctor’s facilities, green and restaurants around the site of the task additionally offer occupants a fancied neighborhood.

Sufficient lodging choices accessible here incorporate faultless 1bhk, 2bhk, 3bhk, 4bhk, 5bhk and 6bhk flats, penthouses and townhouses. Two towers “Surya” and “Tapas” incorporate G+46, G+56 and G+2 sotrey structures out of which G+46 and G+56 floors structure some piece of Surya tower and 1-27 lines of G+2 story structures from a piece of Tapas tower. Unpredictable outline of the residences selective inner part determination which give these pads a regal and tasteful look. Foreign secluded kitchen in Raheja Revanta in Sector 78, Gurgaon has marked sterile product and fittings. Perspectives of Aravalli extents could be investigated from the solace of your home for roomy overhangs with glass railings and multifaceted Jalis have additionally been proposed. Part aerating and cooling framework, architect deck and superb CP fitting are a portion of the particulars among others.

Keeping in mind the end goal to keep a pace with the changing lodging requests, the engineer has offered first rate conveniences which on power not get in another extend in the city. Some of these incorporate wellness focus, Amatra spa, clubhouse, Jacuzzi and sky span.

Lifestyle Choices: Keeping itself at standard with the changing requests the designer has additionally proposed world-class civilities which another engineer may not have offered yet. One of these is Amatra spa – the most lavish spa in India. Different enhancements incorporate clubhouse, wellness focus with exercise room, Jacuzzi, steam shower and sauna. Offset your psyche, body and soul in yoga and contemplation ranges. Sustenance significant others can appreciate fine eating in restaurants at the sky span. Tree-lined doorway, stunningly made scenes, tidal ponds and water peculiarities make onlookers bewildered. A portion of the peculiarities which you may not find anyplace else incorporate laundromat for brisk wash of garments, scaled down theater, mechanized auto wash and valet stoppin.