"Surprise" < Chapter 1 >

At The world conference

All of the Nations in Just one building
One room
One table
One big table

- Ok, So as you May know the World War II Ended some years Ago - America started - But we still have some problems

Francis sat straight and glanced with an un-sure look at America. His Eyes rolled Around The room, and stopped at Arthur, the England personfication. France's cheeks flushed faded pink.

- What are the problems, Alfred? - Matthew joined the conversation - There won't be a World War III Right?!

- Don't worry. I hope So not, we Nations are doing out best to not Come to this.

- So what's the problem?

- This cases is mostly about Creating peace on our beloved World. Let me start with the topic.

On theese Words everyone sat down at their chairs and looked straight at America. It was Kind of un-natural of him. He never spoke like that before.

- First case is about Russia's relationship with Ukraine.

Ivan looked at him with confused look. Yekaterina glanced at America.

- What's wrong? - She asked - I don't know what are you Talking about...

- Ukraine, We all know you are Working hard, but you still need to Pay your brother.

- Oh! Well, Yekaterina will Pay soon! I hope So!

Ukraine leaned on a chair with a relief. She was still Kind of nervous tho.

- Yes, I'm sure I'll give him the money Very soon!

The conversation went on for 1 more hour. The Time passed slowly. Francis did not really payed attention. He was busy. Busy looking At Arthur. Whenever he noticed France's strange look, Francis immedialy Turned his blue Eyes away.

The meeting has ended. Everyone has left the room. Walking down the hallway, Francis Got up to Arthur

- Bonjour, England - He said with a "gentleman" tone - Do you have any plans for Today?

- Oh, Greetings France - He answered gently - No, I don't. Why are you asking?

- Would you mind going to A cafè?

England Blushed and looked down. He licked his lips. What should he say? Is his Crush actually inviting him for a date?! That thoughts ran across Arthur's mind.

- Yes, I'd love to go - He answered, hiding his joy - Are we going now? It's 5pm, It'll be dark soon

France's cheeks flushed bright pink. Is this happening? He accpeted his invitation for a Romantic afternoon?! Francis was happy And Surprised at the same time.

- Let's go Then - He grabbed Arthur's hand - I know a nice place

As they Got out from the building, the starts were going up. It was a beautiful sunset. They walked Along to a small cafè, holding their Hands

To be Continued

Hoi Everyone
I'm sorry that this part is short
That's my first book
Wait for chapter 2!