No more waiting

She nearly jumped when she heard the door ring.

She had been anticipating this moment for days, and had been nervously excited since she woke up this morning.

One last look in the mirror, showed her a brunette with wavy open shoulder length hair, and delicate makeup, wearing a backless top and a black skirt, which was way too short to conceal the fact that she was wearing lingerie stockings.

The doorbell rang again and she ran for the door, hastily pulling it open.

"Hey! Tim-eek." She shrieked when he pulled her out of the door and into a hungry kiss.

She felt the outside wall against her bare back and her palms, and his chest pressing her against it, before she closed her eyes and focused all her attention on his tongue.

Her toes curled inside her socks from the kiss and she felt her knees getting weak.

She had been waiting all week for this.

He broke the kiss and leaned forward, so that she could see the street across his shoulder and the people walking by.

"Did you do as I told you to?" He whispered in her ear, while his hand pushed her skirt up and felt across her ass.

"Yes" She whispered just as his hand found the metal ass-plug, confirming her words.

"Good girl." He said as his hand moved to her pussy rubbing over it.

She beamed at his words, her mouth slightly opening as a soft moan escaped her.

His body was the only thing in the way of every passerby seeing that she was wet, and not wearing underwear.

Closing her eyes and sinking her teeth into his neck she realized that she did not care about anything except his hand between her legs, moving up and down and rubbing across her clit.

Suddenly he grabbed her hair, pulled her head down and dragged her through the door.

Bent over, her head at the same height as his hip she awkwardly stumbled after him, exposing her bare ass with the metallic glint of the ass-plug to everyone who might have looked in their direction.

She heard the door slam shut behind them before he pulled her upward.

Still holding her by the hair he pulled her against him. This time she could feel his erection pressing against her ass cheeks, as he roughly shoved four fingers deep into her mouth.

He moved his fingers in and out of her mouth, and her drool ran down her chin.

"Stay!" He commanded and squatted down.

She bit her lip in anticipation knowing what was about to happen.

He shoved all four fingers inside of her without warning, her wetness and the added lubrication from her saliva making it easy for him.

Then he began forcefully moving his hand up and down in rapid succession, fucking her roughly with his hand.

She screamed from the wonderful assault, pushing her to orgasm in the first few seconds. She could barely keeping standing while spasm cursed through her lower body.

He did not even slow down, and the second orgasm hit her shortly after.

Squirting all over his hand and arm she collapsed, her legs no longer steady enough to keep her upright.

Panting she leaned against the wall enveloped in bliss and a pulsing sensation from her pussy.

"I told you to stay where you were, and you sat down anyway. I think you need to be punished for that."