Chapter 1

Do you know a kid's show from Nickelodeon?...Well they canceled it...It's not good for children who watched it...Let's say this show was filled with violence and gore...If you watched it it's really gory for children and they will be influenced by it...Well this show was aired as I told you at Nickelodeon last 1999....This show I'm telling you is..."Happy Appy"...It's hard to find the original episodes cause it's been long and they canceled it. Here, Happy Appy who is an apple was helping children whenever they are hurt or needs help. As you go further the episodes, little by little Happy Appy is killing children. REAL children even do he is a CLAY who's just being controlled. Really trust me it's true...it was 1999 right? There's a time that Happy Appy said that there will be a tsunami in Japan and you won't believe it...it's true...he can see the future...Happy Appy killed lots and lots of children like how? He kidnaps children and dragged them to the back of his van and kill them using a chainsaw...there's a time he killed a bully by removing the insides and brought it out (I'm gonna barf o.0) ok enough with gore...So there oh and Happy Appy has a friend who is called Forenzik (fake name), Forenzik is the one who created Happy Appy shows. This is my question...Why did he made that show?...Umm...the real name of Forenzik is Freddrick. So that's all cause I don't wanna explain more it's too gory.

Warning: Forenzik will find you...Happy Appy would say "It's natural children"

Here's what Happy Appy said...

To the funny farm, Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their (sorry I don't understand some words) They're coming to take me away ha ha ha!

So...that's all...

 If you want more info about Happy Appy just search in Google...