Chapeter 1:

It was pouring.
Drops of rain were coating the windows and it was freezing.

Baekhyun sleepily looked out of the window as he sat on his classroom chair with both elbows resting on the table, his left arm laying flat on it and his right one supporting his head. His back was facing the rest of the classroom as he was sitting next to the wall, not paying any attention to the teacher. Instead, he was in his own daze, just observing the unlucky class that had p.e this period. They were just sitting on benches that were protected from the rain.

Baekhyun let out a tired sigh and he puffed his cheeks, he was beyond bored and he wished he could skip class, but he already had two hours of detention at the end of the school day, and he didn't want to spend the weekend cleaning the school's toilets. So he just sat there, waiting for this period to end.

Someone pulled the chair besides him and sat on it, wich made Baekhyun raise his eyebrows in surprise. Who dared to sit next to him?

Baekhyun turned his head to his right, and switched his hands so that he would be resting his head on the palm of his left hand, and frowned at the guy sitting next to him.

He looked sleepy and tired, also very pale, and oh how he rocked blonde hair. He just looked stunning.

"Done of eying me?" The blonde asked, a smirk creeping up his lips.

This bitch had the guts to sit next to him and now he was teasing him? Did he think he was intimidating? Because he surely was not.

At least not to Baekhyun.

"What do you want?" He coldly asked, as he made eye contact with the blonde.

"Hey, nice to meet you too." The blonde sarcastically said, rolling his eyes.

Did he just roll his eyes at him? This guy clearely had no idea who he was talking to.

"I said, what do you want?" Baekhyun asked again, even though he hated repeating himself.

This bastard was getting on his nerves.

"What do you mean 'what do I want'? Didn't you hear what the teacher said?" The blonde asked, irritated.

"Do I look like I listen to teachers?" Baekhyun asked again.

"Well, I was peacefully sleeping when my friend woke me up and told me to find a partner for a dumb history project we will be handing next week," the guy yawned, "and since you were the only one without a partner, i guess I have no choice but to pair with you." 

He continued explaining, then he rested his head on his right palm with his elbow on the table, mirroring Baekhyun's actual pose.

Baekhyun frowned some more adverting his eyes, he was so into his own world that he hadn't heard what the teacher apparently announced. He locked his eyes with the blonde and asked.

"And why didn't you pair up with your friend instead of me?"

The pale boy let out an annoyed sigh.

"Because his crush asked him to pair up with her and he couldn't let this opportunity slide." He bitterly looked in the direction of his friend acting all cute around his crush. Eww.

Baekhyun just puffed his cheeks and huffed, running a hand trough his dyed orange hair. He was not in the mood for any of this shit, but better get started fast so he would finish it fast. Not as if he was gonna do any of the work though, he will just need to threaten his partner and maybe bully him if he refuses, since the blonde wasn't afraid of him yet.

"Anyways what's your name?" He gave the pale boy a bored look.

"Yoongi, how about ya?" He didn't even look at him.

Baekhyun blinked. Did this guy really not know his name? Not to brag but every other student in school knew the name of the biggest bully, bad boy, Byun Baekhyun and they all feared him.