prolouge

^^Vanessa and blake^^

I've always been a tough girl, the girl nobody wants, the girl nobody needs.. I'm broken and nobody's brave enough to pick up the peices an try to put me back together.

  My name is Vanessa Lynn brooks, I'm a 19 year old college drop out living with my mom in Oregon city now u probably noticed I said "my mom" and not my mom and dad, that's kinda complicated u see I have a dad and a older brother named Caleb but when I was 1 years old my dad and my mom split up and they decided one parent will each take one kid, my mom took me and my dad took Cody but the problem is we haven't talk since they left.

Now leaving I would've been okay with if they would've came to visit or something but they never did... Not a visit, not a phone call, not even a letter so ever since my dad left me I've been horrible, a bad girl whatever u want to call it. I've gotten in trouble with the police for underage drinking, starting fights honestly I don't know why mom hasn't sent me away yet, maybe its because she thinks I'm acting out and she's right I am acting out, not gonna lie.. also what I said about college, yeah i didn't drop out I got kicked out but its whatever.

I always hoped i would see my dad and brother again but not under the circumstances of what awaited me the next day...