The House In The Woods

"It was not my fault"
A voice so clear but Ofcorse not a person in sight the feeling of not knowing where it came from scared you... it scares you so much that you like it.
"I DIDN'T KNOW!"
That same voice it spoke again but screaming out the words this time this make the hair on you body stand up straight. You wonder what happened which the voice didn't know you become curious like how everyone does you try to speak but are speechless to say anything can you talk in this or even better HAVE you got a voice in this.

"Go...To The house in the woods..."
This time the voice sounds like a female to be exact a young female her voice it's strange it's a voice you have heard before it from where?.
The woods must hold a clue or that house yes that house must hold a clue that will help you so you decide to go in and try to find that house.
The woods seem pretty NORMAL well you did hear about people going missing but just dismissed it as being fake tale to scare you you always were that kind of person it that wasn't a smart move...

There...
that house in the woods is in sight that must be the house that have had clues.

So you start to walk to that house that mysterious house it looks old like it has been there For centuries should be fun for you to explore in what do you?
You get to the door to your surprise it has already been open by someone  I wonder why a old house like this someone has gone inside.
But ofcorse you head inside it looks pretty normal.
Until you step into a squiggly or spongy THING so the most resizable thing you do is look down to see blood and  a piece of meat.

Strange...

The blood seems to make a trail all the way into the kitchen your heart seems to drop into your chest it beats so hard that you can hear it hell even feel it .
So you follow the trail of blood heading into the kitchen the minute you walked in the smell of a rotten body came into frame before the body of a young girl it's self could be seen.
It was truly a terrible sight for anyone to see this
The blood, The lifeless body , The sign of Death that came so early...

But you...

You are different your facial expression is motionless like you have saw something like this.

Have you?

"Why..."
The voice of a girl came back it's sounds like it come from behind you.
You didn't want to move an inch or turn around you were scared weren't you if so why did you have a smile?...

Then as quick as a rock could drop a girl appeared in front of you making you jump out your skin.
"You did this"
That girl said quietly did you do this?
You have no memory of this?
Maybe she's thinking of you as the killer an easy mistake...right?

"YOU DID THIS! ...and now you pay the price today and only today"
With that she was gone you look around wondering what she means until...

"Wake up inmate!"
A prison guard said as the lights switch's on.
You are on death row for committing a murder on a young child name Emma Suna that is probably who that girl was in your dream.
You ask the guard on that date today
"The date is may 17 1998 you will get your last meal order soon"

You ask the guard about the last meal you are clueless on what he is talking about.

"Your last meal because you execution is today for the murder... that poor girl killed by a monster"
That was the last thing he said as he walks away.
After a few hours later your last meal comes you eat slowly severing the taste
The last mean of your life you want to severer every last minute of it.

"It's time"
A guard said with a low tone this is now your time to go into the afterlife your time is up your now free after this is done so you stand up and walks out of your prison cell.

'Clank Clank'

Goes your handcuffs you are getting closer to the execution room is getting closer your life flashes in front of your eyes the happy times and the sad just...your life...
Now your ok the room you get strapped up into the electric chair people are watching your behind class with tears in there eyes but...you have a smile.

'Any last words?'
The prison guard said

'Yes...'
You said back looking at everything and everyone

'Go to the house in the woods'
The switch was pulled you have been executed

You take a life...and now you lose a life