Her Fantasy

Sssssh Sssssh.....

The sound of the shower serves as the only sound as I take a shower here in my boyfriends apartment.

Before I forget, I'm Y/n, 20 years old and right now I'm at my boyfriend's, Min yoongi's, apartment.

And here I am taking a shower after a mind blowing sex with him. But you know what..? I'm kinda tired having sex in bed because its not like Yoongi is not good because he really is like an animal and I sooo love it..!

But I really wanna try to have sex in the shower with him. Our soapy bodies grinding with each other as he plays with my breasts...

Ugh..! Just thinking about that made me really freaking horny..!But I really wanna try having sex in the shower..!

Just thinking of what yoongi would do to me..Gosh..!! I think I'm starting to become a pervert.!!

But I just can't stop the mental images in my brain....the image of what me and yoongi would do in the shower.

"Ahhhhhh" -I moaned as my hand reached my cl*t and began rubbing it.

I kept on rubbing it with my right hand as my other hand went up to my breast and began playing with my n*pple.

I kept on rubbing my cl*t slowly then started to rub it faster.

"Oh Gosh..!! I'm cumming..!" - I screamed as I felt myself explode.

Tired, I leaned at the glass wall in the shower while breathing heavily.

"so..did you have fun babe..?" - Yoongi

I froze. Oh my Gosh..!! H-hhe saw me..!!

Seriously I really wish the ground would just open up and swallow me.

Yoongi chuckled lightly , he was leaning at the door the shower while I stood there shocked and embarrassed.

"U - uh, I b-bbetter uh, g-gget d-dressed." - I stuttered and took my towel and wrapped it around my body and made my way towards the door.

Yoongi grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. Hugging me from behind.

"You looked really hot playing with yourself." - Yoongi whispered huskily in my ear, making me feel his hot breath brushing along my ear.

"Ahhh..Y-yyyoongi" - I said breathing heavily. I felt yoongi's left hand remove his hold on my waist and crawl its way up to my stomach and start to caress it.

"Seeing my sweet little baby girl touching herself made me really hard." - Yoongi whispered huskily as he gently bit and nibbled at my ear.

"yoongi"- I breathed.

I felt the towel wrapping my body fall to the ground, as Yoongi's right hand traveled its way to my right thigh leaving a trail of fire on my body.

'Ahhhh"- I moaned out.

"Do you like that baby.? Do you like it when I touch you.? - Yoongi whispered.

"Y-yyes " - I breathed out.

Then I felt his hand giving attention to my aching breasts as he found them and played with my hardened n*pples.

"Ahhhh"- I moaned.

I felt something poking at my backside.

"Do you feel that baby.?Feel what you did to me." - Yoongi whispered as he grinned his manhood on my backside.

"Ahhhh.. yoongi....G-Give it to me"

Just then, Yoongi suddenly pulled away earning a groan of protest from me.