Chapter one

It was the Sunday before i moved. I was so nervous for what the future holds at Cali, mom said that she would be there for me no matter what. That's why her and my 3 little sisters are moving to California so we aren't 19 hours apart. Mom called me for dinner, we were going out and saying goodbye to everyone before we left. Mom explained to me and my sisters, Emma, Hayley and Annie that we were going to come back for 3 weeks to catch up with everyone every 6 months until i graduates from school.

It was moving day. We were all packed up, except my new puppy i got. I still haven't named him, i was thinking of milo but i don't know lol. I heard mom shout "Ava! It's time to leave" i was scared. I didn't know what was going to happen in the next 5 minutes let alone the next year! But....i was also so damn excited, to start fresh, have more friends... a new beginning. Of course i will go to my moms house and visit weekly, but i have to live in the dorm for the schools safety policy, well at least until I'm aware of what can happen.

We were there, it was beautiful. "M-Mom my building is right in front of the beach, i wonder if i will have have the room viewing the beach?!" I was to excited to even breathe.

Then i saw him, he had long, curly, brown, silky hair. He had the sweetest smile, with the most beautiful green eyes I have ever laid eyes on. It seemed that he was wearing a striped top, with a belt and jeans. He was perfect. He caught me staring...i looked away then looked back, he saw me and winked. I could fell my checks boiling up to a blush, i was so embarrassed.

Mom asked me to go get my keys, so I did. And of course the boy was there. He introduced himself "well hello, my name is Harry and I couldn't help but notice the prettiest girl I have ever seen! What's your name?"
"O-O-Oh name is Ava, you seem so kind, compared to other guys..."
Harry asked confused "what do you mean?"
"W-well my last relationships haven't been the best, like with Jordan, he cheated on me with my cousin. With Lucas he just wanted sex, I want a real relationship? But it never happens.. and don't get me started in Kingston.. he was so abusive, I have scars and bruises from him... they just won't go away" I said trying to hide my pain, and not breakdown.

"Are you okay? Do you want a hug?" "I hate seeing pretty and caring girls cry.." asked Harry.
As I leaned in for a hug, another guy approached...