Prologue

A/N: Hey!! First time here. I hope you'll enjoy this fanfiction. Don't hesitate telling me if you liked or not the first chapter and what I should improve. Things get better from chapter to chapter, so please have patience. Also, if you liked and you want me to continue this story  give me a vote. Now, let's get to our business!! Enjoy it! ^_^

PROLOGUE: There is no such thing as a coincidence

  Lost inside the universe made by ink, she doesn't even realise when her mobile phone rings loud.

"Will you take that, or what?" A client taunts her arrogantly. At the sound of his aggresive voice, she closes her book and mimes a 'sorry' with her full lips. She catches all of the glances in the cafe until she finally answers the phone.

"Yes?" her voice vibrates weakly through all of the others inside the room. It sounds more like a child voice just like her body is despite of her age. She is 19 years old so she should look more mature, but she doesn't. She measures 5.3 feet in height, and her skin is so smooth and coloured in a vanilla rose tone looking like a porcelain doll, especially with her big hazel eyes, which they are a bit oblique at the outer corner. Beside that she has long and bushy eyelashes that touch the arched eyebrows even without mascara. Her dusty pink lips seems to be injected with natural plush and when she smiles, a little dimple appears in her left cheek.

"O.K." she nods like the person she's speaking could be in front of her, not on the phone.

"Is it necessary?" taking a sip of her iced americano, she begins cleaning the table.

"I think so.. a skirt, an overcoat. Seems pretty elegant to me." After she finishes her sentence, she bites nervously her lips, tired of this new agitation from her life. It wasn't hard for her to adapt this new lifestyle, but it is difficult for her to see the changes in her mother. She almost doesn't recognize her. But, as they say, every cloud has a silver lining.

"I got it" she says with an edgy voice then she rolls her eyes. "O.K."

  Ending the phone conversation she gets up from the table with a small purse in her hand. She pays the bill after she apologies for the disturbance she made. The waiter seems amazed by her behaviour, but he smiles shyly and guarantees her she did nothing wrong. Maybe if she didn't look so young he would have the nerve to ask her out, especially because she often comes here, so she is acquainted to him. But to him she is too beautiful. Indeed, she is so beautiful that she lights up a dark room with her pure smile. Only she doesn't appreciate the beauty in herself.

  Outside the coffee shop, while she was waiting the car her family had sent to her, she sees a little fluffy puppy tied up the pillar with a leash. Her heart melted the second she saw him enough for her to approach him. She isn't ashamed of playing with him while she squats.

"Omoo, what a cute little puppy you are." At first, the puppy retreated but then she sniffs her hand and let her pet his head.

"Look at you. I thought you were a stuffed animal. So fluffy" her smile becomes bigger as the puppy turns back to let the girl pet his chest.

  Suddenly she heard a cute laugh behind her. The girl twitches unexpectedly and falls on the ground. The puppy continues to wag his tail barking at the man.

"Aish" she cries out, more embarrassed than hurt.

  The man who scared her looks more like a teenager, with his very proeminent cupid's bow when it comes to his full lips. Also, his big, round, café eyes have a unique feature: one is monolid, and the other is double-lid. The girl hasn't seen until now a korean with this type of eyes. Did he take a plastic surgery? She saw that this intervention is very often met around here. That's why her caramel eyes become bigger unwillingly, because she is lost in the looks of this stranger. He too.