Chapter 1 - Alice And Friends

Alice:
Alice is an average 14 years old teenage girl who has got her hobbies and interests. She has got a younger sister - Sisi and a best friend - Lena. She can't live without them.
   She isn't popular at school - it's the opposite. Her classmates don't like her and she's bullied by them. She doesn't say anything to her parents so they don't know about it. But she is all right. The girl still has got good marks.
   Alice likes drawing, doing her sport and listening to music. She listens to BTS and really likes them (her favorite song is "Not today"). But her parents aren't OK with this group and because of that fact she doesn't have any merch. But sometimes Alice draws the Korean singers and she's happy about it.

Sisi:
   Alice's sister's 11 years old and she's an ARMY, too (Mic Drop - fav song and Jimin - bias). Sisi has her friends and it's really good at school. She likes to play guitar and to dance. Sisi teaches her sister to dance.

Lena:
   Lena (Milena) is Alice's best friend. They are the same age but in different schools. They talk every day and they both like BTS. Her bias is Jimin, just like Sisi's. Her favorite song is "Lie". Lena is a supportive and friendly person, everyone wants to be a friend with her.

————————————————
Hello, my friends ❤️🐾

This is the first time you meet the main people in the story 😄🤩

I hope you understand everything 😁

Sorry if there are any mistakes and sorry about the short chapter 💙

It's my first time doing this 🧡

Enjoy the story and see you soon 😊

Byeeeee 🙃