Alarm

The sound of a alarm wakes me from my nap. I shift forward and fall off the bed and stare at the ceiling of the dark room. Rolling over I push myself up then rush to the changing room. When I go inside I step onto a platform which puts on my armor. The whole suit is charcoal grey and black with the helmet having a spray painted shark like grin on the mouth and the visor is black. Equipped with a pistol that has four clips as well as four throwing knives and two trench knives.

This is a simple routine patrol with at least six teams. Each team has two scouts, one lighthouse, two medics ,and three trappers. Now I know you don't know what that means so I will explain. Scouts are the ones that go out in the front and are well trained in stealth and close combat. Lighthouse is the one that connects everyone allowing us to stay organized and use long range moves as well as quick finishing attacks. Medics are basically trained in healing and repairs as well using defensive techniques to fight . Lastly the Trappers who are trained slightly in close combat but specialized in wires and explosives. Each team receives a call sign that is either letter or numbers. Today squads 7 through 12 as well as squads G through L will be moving out. I'm in squad 11 also known as squad asylum. My fellow scout is black and gold with the same pistol but spike gloves and boots instead of knives. His name is Flick and is considered to be my twin. Looking at him I break off into a sprint rushing through the trees while he heads in a different direction. After five minutes I lay against a tree and decide to relax.