Chapter 1

(Sienna P.O.V)

     I can't believe that this is the last year of high school for me. Today is the first day of my senior year. I'm very excited for this year and to start the next part of my life. I'm worried about what is going to happen after school. I want to go to collage, but I don't want to leave my brother or the pack. My name is Sienna Marie Reynolds and I'm seventeen about to be eighteen. In two weeks my life could change and I could find my mate. I haven't decided if I want to find him or not. My parents were the happiest people with each other. I'm just scared to care about someone so much.

     Anyway back to my brother Coda. I live with him in the pack house ever since our parents passed. He is Alpha Coda Sullivan Reynolds of the Wild Moon pack. He took over at the age of sixteen. He was young and a lot of people doubted him because of that. The pack had no choice we needed an Alpha after our father. It took sometime for him to get a grip on things, but he proved so many people wrong. Now he is one of the greatest Alphas in the US.  Ever since he became Alpha he has been trying to figure out what had happened to our parents. All we know is that rouges attacked them, but never knew why they did. The haven't shown back up so for now we and the pack are safe. It has been for three years and continues to be that way.

     We live in the small town of Cody, Wyoming. We live peacefully with the humans even though they don't know we exist. My parents were very well known in the town so when they were killed we had to cover it up. We had told everyone that they had to go on a business trip and they were in a really bad car wreck. They believed it and our secret is still safe. It was a hard time for everyone, but things are finally getting back to normal. 

     Back when our parents were running the pack they have some friends in Mexico and Italy. They were vampires from the clans there. A while ago they helped my parents with something, but they never told us why. So when they passed they had kids that stayed with us. We ended up being the best of friends. Now there's Amelia River Martinez from the Mexico clan. She and I are like sisters even though we are two different species. She is a very shy girl when you first met her, but she can be very feisty when she wants to be. Now she has this love for food that is odd. Always has some kind of food in her hands. Then there is Matteo Maloney Moretti from the Italian clan. He is the complete opposite of Amelia and not shy at all. Very outgoing and not afraid to say what is on his mind or be afraid to be who he is. As soon as he knew he was gay he told everyone and they were all supportive of him. They are both the greatest friends anyone could have. I don't know what I would have done without them.

     Speaking of them I have heard them come in when I was getting ready for school. putting on my shoes and grabbing my school bag I start my way down stairs. 

"Hey Matteo. I see you let yourself in." I say to him walking up to him.

"You know we don't need and invitation into your home. It's practically ours too you know." Matteo replies back to me in his Italian accent. 

"Yeah I know that. So where is Amelia? Thought she would be with you." I say.

"Where do you think she is?" He says rolling his eyes.

"Of course she is." I say 

I turn around and start walking towards the kitchen. As soon as I walk into the kitchen I see her head deep in the fridge.  

"Amelia get your head out of our fridge" Coda says walking into the kitchen.

"Ow" Amelia says when she jumps and hits her head on one of the shelves. " Don't sneak up on me." 

"Then stay out of our food. Simple." Coda says while getting a cup of coffee.

"Hey Sully." I say to him.