Prologue

I frowned my face as I watched Jae-rim laid out on his bed, Fall Apart by Post Malone blasting through his speakers. He stared up at the ceiling in deep thought.

He and his girlfriend of three years had recently broken up and he's been depressed ever since. She had been cheating on him for the longest and finally had the guts to leave him for the guy she had been seeing. That left Jae-rim's heart broken into pieces. He didn't talk to anyone for days. That is until I said enough is enough and came over to his house.

She told me that I'm not enough.

And she left me with a broken heart.

She fooled me twice and it's all my fault.

She cut too deep now she left me scarred.

Now there's so many thoughts going through my brain.

And now I'm taking this shot like it's novocaine.

Oooh, I fall apart.

I walked over to the stereo and cut the music off. He looked over at me, his eyes red and puffy and his face was wet with tears. "What are you doing?"

I sat on the bed beside him. "Jae-rim, you can't sit around being sad all day. At some point you're gonna have to move on."

"It's not that easy." He mumbled, turning away from me. "Turn the music back on."

I sighed and walked over to the stereo. As I was about to play the music, I smirked and looked over at Jae-rim. I had an idea.

I quickly but quietly ran over to his dresser and grabbed my phone. I walked back to the stereo where I unplugged his phone from the aux cord and hooked mine up. I swiftly went through my playlist for a song.

"This should be good." I said to myself and tapped Big Bang's song called Bang Bang Bang.

The song started up and I clapped to the beat as I danced over to Jae-rim's side of the bed, a huge grin on my face. I grabbed his arms and pulled him so that he was sitting up on the bed.

"So-eun, I'm really not in the mood for this." He sniffed. His voice was raspy and nasally.

"C'mon dance with me. It'll make you feel better." I let go of his arms and did an attempted moonwalk to the middle of the room.

Jae-rim laughed lightly as I swayed my hips and danced around like a drunk girl in the club. By no means was I a dancer. I was just doing my best to make him feel better.

"B.I.G yea we bang like this, modu da gachi! Chong majeun geotcheoreom, BANG BANG BANG!" I made guns with my fingers and shot them at Jae-rim, making a goofy face as I did so.

__________________________________________________________________________

By the time the song ended, I was tired out but it was worth it. Jae-rim had a smile on his face and he seemed to have forgotten all about his break up. I tiredly sat on the bed next to him.

"Thank you." He said, smiling at me. "You're funny. I've never seen that side of you before."

I let out a sheepish laugh, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I try not to let people see it. It's embarrassing."

"It's not embarrassing." He reassured, running his fingers through my hair. "It's cute."

Chris Brown's song No Bullshit played as we then gazed each other in the eyes. At that moment, the whole mood in the room changed. It was like nothing else at that moment mattered and we completely forgot we were friends. Maybe it was lyrics in the song.

You already know what time it is

Reach up in that dresser where them condoms is

And baby when I get it, I'll never let go

Gonna take it slow

I glanced at Jae-rim's lips and I don't know what made me think this but I wanted to kiss him. It was like an unexpected shock of sexual desire had surged my body. I always thought Jae-rim was attractive but I've never wanted him sexually, until now. By the way he stared back at me I knew he wanted the same thing. I couldn't help but wonder how those soft pink lips would feel against mine and without thinking twice, I kissed him.

Who knew that this kiss would lead to something more. Who knew this kiss would be the beginning of our sexual relationship...