This is who i am.

( so this chapter I just basically going to be to introduce and describe carter )

I'm a 13 year old girl who hunts supernatural creatures but that isn't so easy when you live in a adoption home. My parents died when they went on a hunting trip trying to kill a f ing windigo. I was only 8 when they died. I really don't like living here, it's not that they mistreat me or anything but it's just not a real home it's just a place where I wait for someone to decide I'm good enough for them. I feel like a animal at a shelter or something!!! Omg a little bit to emotional there!! I don't like getting all worked up so I'll just tell you about me my name is carter, my favorite color is blue, my favorite animal is dog, I have brown eyes and long brown wavy hair, and I own a crossbow that has special arrows for every damn creature you can think of I just have to hide it really well!!! If they find my crossbow they'll take it away and I just can't let that happen my father made that for me in case of an emergency and there isn't anyone other like it !! Also its one of the only things that reminds me of him the police toke most of things we had away! I have that crossbow and my dad's journal to remind me of him. The journal is old and it's made of brown leather with the pentagon drawn on the cover it's full of facts of windigos, vampires, reapers, demons, angels, and a whole bunch of other things. On the very last page there's a map drawn there. I don't know what that maps of tho. The only thing I have to remember my mom is a silver locket with a picture of her holding me as a little 9 month old baby. I honestly deep down don't really want to get adopted cause I'm afraid I might attracted the creatures to them and get them killed unless they know how to kill those things too then they could protect themselves. Ha! But see I'm the only one in this world who could possibly know how to do these things so that's just bad luck for me!!!