The Long Distance

Me and Rachel had been friends forever. But we had a long distance friend ship. I lived in LA and she lived in Paris. We've been separated since me and Ethan got married and when she and Roman got married. We both had twins, I had 2 boys and she had a girl and a boy. Then one day October 24, 1995 I got a call, I answered the phone, "Hello". "Hey, Liz guess who", said a voice. "Um I'm sorry do I know you if I do can you give me a hint", I replied. "Yea, ok we've been friends forever until we got married", the voice said. "OMFG, Rachel!” I yelled. Ethan came out running and said, "Why the fuck are you screaming". I said, "Babe, its Rachel". "OMG, tell her I said hi", he said. "Rach, Ethan says hi and why did you call us now why couldn't you call us a long time ago", I said. "Because I have good news", she said. "What is it?" I asked. "Me, Roman and the twins are coming to LA", she said. "What your joking right", I said. "No, Roman got a transfer so he's working in LA", Rachel said. "Ok, call us when you here in LA ok were gonna pick you guys up", I answered. "Ok and were leaving tonight and we'll reach there in the morning", she said. Later that day at 9pm me and Ethan went to bed we talk until 11pm and then I was tried. I said, "Goodnight babe". "Goodnight", he replied. He kissed me on my lips and turned off the light. The next morning I got out of bed and Ethan was still sleeping. He looked so cute I had to kiss him and when I did he pulled me closer and went on top of me. I tried to escape but he hold onto me too tight I just let him hold me. He started to kiss my neck then my lips. "Ethan stop it before the kids come in", I said. The time was 4pm and Rachel called me then there was a knock on the door. I opened it, it was Rachel. I was shocked. I hugged her Roman and the twins and Ethan came down with the twins. “Dang, I didn’t know you guys in a mansion”, Rachel said. “Yep”, Roman replied. Then one day when Ethan and I we’re kissing and Rach and Roman accidently walk in on us. “Oh, shit sorry you guys”, Roman said. “Its alright, were only kissing not anything else”, Ethan said. The next day Rach and I woke up and we took a shower and went to the mall. I wore a tank top with shorts and flats and Rach wore the same things. But different colors and if the guys saw what we’re wearing they would kill us and would want to go with us. We bought alot of clothes and we all had a good time.