1

"TWINSSSSS! WAKE UP! ITS SATURDAY MORNING WHY DONT I SMELL SOME FOOD OR SOME PINESOL OR BLEACH SHIT!"

I don't know why our mother have to be so loud we get up every Saturday morning cooking and cleaning for her. i can't remember the last time she did it for us.

I shook my twin sister Sky awake.

"Rhyleigh touch me again & I'm gone slap your ass!"

"Skyleigh get the fuck up I ain't playin with you! your mama already up trippin monkey balls! I'm not about to deal with your ass too!"

"Get out my room then!"

"Bitch your scary ass text me at 2AM talkin bout you scared of the weather come sleep with you! remember that next time boo.."

"I love you!"

"Kiss my ass"

So as you can see my name Rhyleigh Alexandra Martin. my family call me Rhy tho.

I got busy cleaning before I changed my mind and lazied around all day like Sky who mama just poured cold water on.

I was just finished cleaning up the kitchen and I needed to take out the trash. I knew walking to the trashcans like this was bound to have all the local trap boys attention.

I was on my way up the stairs when my mom called after me...

"Girl get this got dam trash out of here!"

I turned around to head back upstairs to change, but she started again.

"NOW! Not later! when I tell you to do something do it rite then!! not when you feel like it!"

"I just wanted to put something on over this while I take it out."

"Now you givin me lip?"

"Sorry ma"

I gathered up the bags and sure enough the thugs were posted up at the entrance of the trash cans. I walked down the hill that our house sat on and made my way around the corner and down the street a few feet to the trash cans. Remind me next time to drive.

"Aye bitch!"

I knew they wasn't talking to me so I just kept minding my business.

"Bitch I know you heard me talking to you." he put his hand on my wrist.

With my other hand i swung the trash bag & hit him with it causing all of the contents to spill out on him.

"What the fuck you dumbass hoe?"

He raised his hand to slap me but another dude quickly stepped in the way.

"Get the fuck back to work!"

He looked at me. "Let me help you with that."

He grabbed the bags and threw them away for me.

"Thanks."

I started walking away, but he spoke again.

"What you doing out here wearing this shit? i never saw you dress like this before. so why start now?"

"I've never seen you before."

"Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I don't see you. no one will ever see me unless I want them too. i'll be seeing you. now get home and don't come out like that again."

Before I could ask his name he was in his car and down the block.