Movingday

I decided to move to Iceland because there's not much there and I wanted to be in a place where there aren't many people around, no cities, just a small village. As the bus pulled up to which didn't look like much, I grabbed my 2 bags and got off the bus slowly carrying them. They were so heavy that I was struggling a little bit with them, then two hands seem to have coated my hands while I grabbed the handles and I looked up to see that there was this Carmel complexioned guy looking at me. He asked if I needed help and I shrugged him off and said no thank you. I just got here and already people were trying to make interactions with me. I sat my bags down on the ground pulled my phone out and looked for the house I bought, I seen it, it was all the way in a grass field. I put my phone back into my pocket and grabbed the handles and started walking by how long I've been walking I was very tired but I was almost there so I kept pushing it until I was at my front door. I pulled my keys out and opened up the door the house was fully furnished and everything. My two favorite colors black and white, the couch was black and the pillows were white. I paid international for my house to be made and boy oh boy it was expensive as fuck, but I wanted to live comfortable and not seem out of place when I got here. I closed my door and walked to find my bedroom, walking down a long hallway and there was a door right in the middle, I opened it and my room was huge as crap i rolled my bags in and put them to the side, I walked over to my bed and laid down it was soo soft and I became exhausted quickly from being on the bus and a plane for that long. I lifted my legs in the air and started to untie my shoes and put them next to my bed.  I sat up and pulled my shirt off than stood up pulling my pants down, than got under the covers and stared thinking for a little bit, I ended up remembering I recorded a video of me on the plane in the air on my way here, I wanted to watch it. But I over thought it and became sleepy.

Next day:

My alarm clock on my phone went off and I woke up in a cold sweat, I had a bad dream about all the things I've been through from being little till now it it haunts me everyday... feeling nauseous i pulled the covers off of me and sat at the edge of the bed, I stood up moving my hair out of my face and started walking towards my luggage's, I sat on my legs and opened it up pulling out a pair of underwear, and a long shirt with a headband. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom, the bathroom was also huge too big for me to just be living here on my own. I turned the shower on and placed my clothes on the rack than I walked out letting the water heat and grabbing my body towel and soap before heading back in the bathroom. I closed the door and began stripping out of my clothes I placed my foot into the lukewarm water and stepped all the way in closing the shower sheets. I hated when my brain makes me think of everything little peace of thing that have happened too me. I spent a good 30 minutes in the shower I stepped out wrapped a towel around my hair than a towel around my body, I opened up my door and walked in my bed room putting my clothes on my bed and went to grab my lotion. I started putting my clothes on when I heard a knock at my door. It was very loud and so I grab a long random metal tool and Walked up to the door opening it slowly not opening it up all the way. "Hi my name is Eren? and I've noticed you just moved in and wanted to greet y-." Not letting him finish I closed the door and locked it placing the tool down. My house was very opened I didn't have much walls mainly glass walls but the good thing about that is that there's huge curtains and can just slide to cover the windows,I covered all the windows and it was really pretty. I turned on the tv and watched some shows, it was kinda boring because the tv was messing up. I grabbed some covers and laid down on the couch and fell back asleep.

I suddenly woke up from another knock at my door,  I groaned and sat up rubbing my face. "Don't people know it's tiring being on a plane!" I shouted, I stood up walked back up to the door and opened it up slowly once again... there he was the same guy from earlier  |do guys ever get the impression maybe she doesn't wanna talk to you.| I said in my head, "hey" he said low... I stared at him forgetting his nice gesture I began examining him, I looked at his shoes , then slowly worked my way up. "Hey, um can I help you." ... there was a pause for a second then he finally said... I noticed you earlier on the bus.. my bad for intruding like this." I leaned up against my door frame. And face palmed myself... "would you like some coffee I offered. "Wa-wait! What?" He said with a confused face. I stood up and looked at him with my resting face. "I just asked if you wanted coffee, if you don't I'll just close the door and go back to what I was doing.