A Subs Weakness (gxg)

Two girls are in a submissive and dominant roles, one of the submissives weakness is pet names.

Skylar is the submissive in her's and Sammy's relationship, and Sammy is the dominant.

Sammy has finished her shift at her work and was driving home, she picked out her iPhone and flicked Skylar a text message:

Daddy's Princess: Daddy's nearly home, can't wait to see you soon babygirl 😉😘

Skylar's phone vibrated in her pocket, a smile grew wide on her face and a wet pit flowed from her panties, "Ughhh, daddy.. I can't wait" she moaned to herself as her hand slowly traveled down inside her panties. Skylar's clit throbbed with pain and desired to be touched already, meanwhile Sammy drove up the driveway and turned her car off, she walked to the front door and entered into the house to see her naughty princess pleasuring herself.

Sammy cleared her throat to get Skylar's attention, "Looks like daddy's princess couldn't wait" Sammy's voice was coated with lust causing Skylar to spread her legs wider, inviting her daddy to punish her.

"Looks like Daddy's gotta punish you for being a naughty girl-" Skylar moaned to the sound of Sammy's voice "Daddy, punish me already, I need you Daddy!" Skylar ached for her touch badly.

"Get up and bend over" Sammy ordered her princess, Skylar did as she was told and bend over exposing her bare ass and cunt. Sammy grinned widely and started to spank Skylar's ass and cunt, earning hissing cries. "Count to 15" Skylar counted as Sammy's spanks got harder towards the 15th spank leaving red marks on her ass and causing her cunt to throb in pain.

"Now, lay on the bed and spread widely", Skylar did so and was showing how wet she was from the spanking. Skylar was dripping. Sammy crawled slowly and painfully for Skylar, who was writhering under Sammy's clothed body.

Sammy thrusted 2 digits deeply into Skylar's dripping cunt, causing her to moan high pitched, "Oh fuck, Daddy!" Sammy smirked and continued her work, "That's it babygirl, cum for daddy." She whispered lustfully with pure must in her eyes, thrusting double digits deeply and curling her fingers to reach Skylar's g-spot.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck.." Skylar moaned as she could feel herself coming to her climax rather quickly, Sammy thrusted another digit deeply into Skylar's cunt, giving a throaty groan "Cum hard for daddy, scream my name Princess!", that was enough to throw Skylar over the edge. "OH FUCKKK, SAMMY!" Skylar squirted hard onto Sammy's clothes as Sammy slowed down her thrusts until she pulled her fingers out.

"Good girl Princess, Daddy is satisfied" Sammy smirked and planted kisses on Skylar's lips before lapping up Skylar's cum.