CHAPTER 1 : A Question for You

7:36 a.m
"Teacher hu calling" yueyue's (shen yue's nickname) phone rang and she immediately answered it
"He-hello?!" Shen yue nervously said.
"Teacher shen..." yi tian sweetly said.
"Yes?" Yueyue answered sweetly.
"Can i see you in our favorite restaurant?" Hu yi tian calmly asked.
"Yes o-of course why not?!" Yueyue answered nervously. "What time?" Yueyue added. "Any time you want to eat i'll wait" yitian sweetly said.
Yueyue's cheeks starts turning red she's speechless too. "He-hello?" Yitian said. "Uhmm maybe 12:00 sharp let's meet at the hotpot" yueyue said. "Sure, anything for you" yitian said. "I will prepare now bye"yueyue  said nervously. "It's just 7 a.m, are u excited to see me?" Yitian said with a teasing voice. "No bye for now" yueyue answered nervously. "Bye bye" yitian said.
-----------end of the call -------------
It's just 8 in the morning but yueyue is already stressed out picking the clothes that she will wear.
---------at the hotpot restaurant---------
Yueyue parked her car end walk off to the entrance of the restaurant, at the entrance she saw yitian sitting at the table behind the table near at the entrance, yitian wears a doctor suit and he looks really handsome...
Yueyue just look at yitian for the whole 55 seconds till the assistant of the restaurant insist "maam? How can i help you?"  "No need i already saw what am i finding"  yueyue said....
Yueyue walk towards to the table slowly but cutely, yitian cant help but look to yueyue while yueyue is walking...while yueyue is near at the table yitian slowly stand while looking at yueyue... and yitian pull the chair and let yueyue sit there.
~while sitting~
"What's your order?" Yitian gently asked. "Uhmm i just want a water to drink" yueyue shyly said. "You're such bad at lying hahahha" yitian start teasing yueyue ... yueyue start smiling and felt comfortable when yitian start joking... "you really know me hahahah" yueyue" said in a joking tune. "Of course!!!" Yitian answered confidently.
"I want this and this and this and that" yueyue said. "You're still the same hahaha" yitian tease yueyue "you too, you're still the same you still tease me" yueyue said.
~~~~~while eating~~~~~~~
Yueyue eat so fast and very cheerful...
Till she noticed that yitian was looking at her for the whole time.
"Why are you looking at me?"  Yueyue asked. "You're so cute!" Yitian answered while laughing... yueyue's cheeks start turning red... and they both continue eat...
~~~~~~after eating~~~~~~
"Thank you for the food" yueyue thank yitian gratefully "anything for you" yitian said....  "why you're so different today?" Yueyue said in joking tune to avoid the awkwardness... yitian did'nt answer yueyue he just look at yueyue strangely and smile, yueyue felt awkwsrd "i'm going home i have many things to do, i will finish the book that i am writing" yueyue said. "Can i ask you something?" Yitian asked in a low tune.
"What is it?" Yueyue answered. "Can...
Can you be my girlfriend, i know it's just a past few months since we knew each other but at the first sight i fell in love with you." Yitian explained. "uhmm i have something to tell you too, i already liked you since the first day that we met" yueyue explained.
"You..you like me too?" Yitian asked nervously. "Ye-yes" yueyue answered.
"Yes!!" Yueyue said. "What yes?" Yitian asked. "Im your girlfriend". "Yes!!! Whoo, im the happiest man!!!" Yitian said happily.
----------------------------------
Fact:shen yue work as a cartoonist in a big company in china
Fact#2: they met at the hospital when yueyue's father was confined in the hospital where hu yi tian works
Fact#3: hu yi tian is a doctor
Fact #4: that's why yueyue felt so nervous when she and yitian talk with each other it is because she fell inlove with yitian too.
Fact #5: that's why yitian and yueyue became friends because yitian search  yueyue in WeChat and yueyue immediately accept his request cause as ive said said she has a crush on yi tian.
Fact#6: yueyue and yitian are very close friends and their favorite bonding is teasing each other
Fact#7: they really know each other
Fact#8: yueyue's attitude is like chen xiaoxi's attitude in a love so beautiful and yitian's attitude is like jiang chen's attitude in a love so beutiful

--------------------------------
Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammars...