chapter 1..... Family

My name is Rexona , my friends and family call me Rex for short,and I am 16 years of age, I really don't understand the concept of the the name and why my parents gave me that name, but I love it.

I love my family, we not rich or poor but we comfortable,trying to be modest. I am the last child of four children and I unfortunately happen to be the only girl, which for me I will say is sad and sometimes very lonely, my older brothers, Daniel, Liam and Damian are always together coz they are one year older than each other, while me I have an age difference of six years form Damian,seven year from Liam and eight years from Daniel, my parents always said I was the miracle that happened to her, when she has given up all hopes on having another child, but my brothers says that I am the mistake of the family, the child that was not planned for,i know they love me but they have very weird ways of showing it, but I love them so much, even if they ignore and act like I don't exist most of the time.

Daniel now lives in New Haven where I will say his living fine, started his own business at the age of nineteen and now he has one the most successful billionaire business men, Liam lives in New York, he has one of the best PR firms in the country and living very fine (smiles), Damien lives in Washington, he is a lawyer, according to the tabloids he has been rated the best and youngest criminal lawyer in the country, he is currently working with the white house as special adviser to the president, he is popularly called the fixer but what do I know (smile), I am so proud of all my older brothers, they are my inspiration,but please don't tell them I said so.

I on the other hand I am still in high school, and I am the only one living in the house with my parents at this very moment in north America where we all grew up. My parents are doctors, my mum is a pediatrician and my dad is a surgeon they own their hospital where I work part-time as a cleaner when I am not in school, do not laugh at me,my parents say that is the best way to start. I love working there, I want to be a doctor some day.

........................................................................ This is my very first work, please I will really appreciate the comments and likes....
All the characters are all a product of my imagination, will be updating every week.... And I don't have a cover page yet.
Show some love, thank you 😘😍