Not your average British men

1:49 am

It's dark when I walk in but I don't dare turn on any lights for fear of waking my wife. I walk through the house, checking to make sure everything is in order before walking upstairs. I walk into my son Michael room and gently put an extra blanket on top of him because I know sometimes he gets cold during the night. I give him a soft kiss on his hair before walking out. I walk quietly into the master bathroom trying not to disturb my pregnant wife. After brushing my teeth and changing into my night clothes I slip into bed. She looks so beautiful, her reddish hair spread across her pillow and the way she breathes so softly. I cuddle closer to her and wrap my arms around her taunt belly and kiss her neck, breathing in her flowery scent. she let's out a sigh and snuggles closer to me but she doesn't wake. "I love you,Darling" I whisper to her before finally falling asleep.

I wake to a scream and lots of movements I shoot up in bed instantly alert.

3 Minutes earlier

pov>

I wake up to an arm draped over my stomach. I sigh and close my eyes again assuming that it's my husband. My husband is at a business meeting until next week. My eyes snap open then who the hell is this? I turn my body slightly to see a gorgeous guy with cheekbones to die for, But he's not my husband. I nudge him a bit but he's dead to the world right now so I wiggle from under his arms and start to scream. He shoots up in bed, eyes frantically searching the room until he spots me. "Darling, what is it?!" Darling?

Tom's pov>

"Darling, what is it?!" I ask taking my wife's hand Into mine. She quickly yanks them away her eyes filled with horror.

"Who the hell are you?!" She screams at me, maneuvering herself out of bed

"Darling, it's me Tom. Tom Hiddleston. Your husband." I say reaching for her again.

"No! Your not. I know what my husband looks like and you sure as hell aren't it! Now get the hell out of my house before I call the police!" She says moving toward the closet where we keep the gun.

"Shh, Darling you wouldn't want to wake Michael would you?" She freezes

"Michael? How do you know Michael? Who are you?"

"I'm your husband and Michael is my son." I say walking slowly towards her hands raised so she'll know I'm not a threat. "Darling, I don't understand why you don't recognize me but I am in fact your husband." I take her hand into mine and place a kiss.

"Get the hell away from her!" A deep, gruff voice says from behind me. I turn to see a man slightly shorter than me holding a gun aimed at my chest. "I won't say it again." I slowly raise my hands and walk away. My Darling Aria runs towards the man, tears staining her beautiful ivory skin

"I'm so glad your here." She say hugging him around his waist. He keeps the gun pointed at me but looks away for a second to kiss the top of her head. "I'm glad your safe."

"Mommy?" A little voice says from the doorway we all look as Michael comes Into view. Aria quickly runs towards Michael and holds him close so he won't see the man with the gun.

"Michael honey, come with me back to your room." She says taking his hand about to lead him away "wait." The man with the gun says. They turn and without hesitation he shoots Michael right between the eyes. Aria screams and drops to her knees beside her dead son, sobs shaking her whole body.

The man. No let me rephrase that. My partner Benedict lowers his gun and smiles at me.

"Want to do the honors?" He asks holding the gun out to me. I return the smile and take the gun, pointing it at Aria.

"Tell me why!!" She sounds so broken, so defeated that I can't help but to smile a bit wider

"Because we enjoy it." And with that I let the bullet fly. It's hits her chest and she screams in pain.

"You always did have horrible aim, Tom." Ben says taking the gun and walking up to the beautiful mess of a woman withering in pain on the floor. "I did enjoyed being your husband, if it makes you feel any better you were the best out of all of my wives." He says smiling down at her before firing once, burying the bullet deep into her head.

I let out a sigh "beautiful thing she was."

"Yes, but there are other more beautiful than she." We stand in silence and admire our work "on to the next one." Benedict says stepping over the bodies heading towards the door. After a few second I join him and together we drive away, searching for our next new family.