Milkshake Murder

Vivian pov

"Remind me again why we thought going to Japan was a good idea?" Tina said, stretching her shoulders and back.

"Because Vina always has the best ideas." a short blonde girl said coming up from behind us.

"CHRISTINA!" I yelled spinning around to hug my friend.

"Wheres your twin? Don't tell me you lost her." Tina said embracing Christina quickly

"Dude I am not breaking in a new roomate, where is she?" I said, walking to baggage claim.

"Im here! I am right here!" A light brown haired girl said running to meet us. "The airport has a Marble Slab, I got a milkshake." Analou said, hugging Tina.

"And where the heck is mine Anala?" Christina said, putting her hand on her hips,

"I dont wanna hug you! I have this milkshake." Analou said, pushing Tina away, hugging the cup with a happy child face.

"Here Parabatai, I'll hug you." I say wrapping my arms around the chocolate haired girl.

"Oh my gosh, Christina!"

I turn to see Christina smack the bottom of Analous cup, covering her in milkshake.

"We've been in the country 10 minutes and you guys have already attempted murder, great." Tina said adjusting her backpack on her shoulder

"Dont mention murder Tina, we aren't actually outside the airport yet." Christina says, giggling at Analou.

"No worries guys, remember shes hashtag not a terrorist." I say, joining my Parabatai in line. Behind us I hear the snickering of what turns out to be 5 boys all around our age.

*****

Beau pov

"Oh my gosh Christina!"

I hear a girl yell a little ways away from us, "Oi, Rob! You said you couldn't take us places." I say pointing at the 4 laughing girls, 1 of which is now covered in milkshake.

"I can't, don't point its rude." Big Rob says, barely glancing up from his phone.

"but Beau, you got to admit the taller ones hot."Luke said, playing with his lip ring.

"The blonde aint too bad either"Jai says, acknowledging the 4 girls.

"That one has an eyebrow piercing." Daniel said before glancing back to his phone.

"They look familiar." James said, staring at the girls.

"Im sure your mysterious girls wont be going anywhere for a while, neither will you if you don't get in line."Big Rob said, nudging us to get in line, coincidently behind the 4 girls.

"Shes hashtag not a terrorist guys." The girl with the eyebrow piercing says.

All us boys laugh at this, the blonde turns around to face us "its rude to eavesdrop boys, didn't you know?" She says flicking her hair.

"Now, now play nice Christina." the girl Luke pointed out says.

"yeah sweetie, play nice." Jai says, grinning at the girl.

"Hey sweetheart," I say to the light haired girl covered in milkshake, "need some help cleaning that up?" while I lick my lips. She turns and hides behind the blonde, Christina.

"no, shes fine on her own dipshit" the girl with the eyebrow piercing says, taking her bags from the tall girl.

"lets go guys, playtimes over." The tall one says, walking to the exit.

"Call me if you ladies change your minds!" Skip calls after them, they ignore us.

"who the fuck were they?" Jai says picking up his bag.

"Who cares? They were hot." Skip says.

*****

Tina pov

"I haven't seen an airport this empty since high school" I say walking towards the airports parking lot.

"Christina may have tweeted that you guys are coming home tomorrow, not today." Analou says while rubbing at the wet spot on her shirt.

"Well they obviously didn't get the memo." I say pointing to the group of girls holding posters near the parking lot entrance.

"Unless we all changed our names I don't think those are our fans." Vivian says.

"What the heck are you talking about?" Analou says, trying to get a look at the signs the mob of girls are holding.

"They say Janoskians, what the hell is a Janoskian?" Viv says reading a poster.

"Who cares? Hey Tina, do you even know where the car is? Or are you just going to walk through the whole thing till you find it?" Christina says walking in front of me.

"Nah, I was thinking of hitchhiking home." I say falling in to step beside Vivian. Christina takes her keys out of her bag and leads us to the car.

"Hey Analou, do you want to borrow a shirt?" Viv says putting her bags in the trunk.

"Please Vivian." Analou says taking off her disgusting shirt. "Just don't get anything on this one, its mine." Vivian says unzipping her bag.

"Viv, I get you're a little loopy from lack of sleep, but I don't think you wear mens clothing, unless you plan on being a cross dresser." I say slipping in to the backseat of Christina's 4 door car.

"Oops?" Viv says zipping up the strangers bag.

"What do you mean Oops? What about me?!" Analou says, frowning at the stain.

"Take one of Tina's." Vivian says climbing in to the car.

"Guys, c'mon we'll just call the number of the tag thing when we get home, I'm pretty sure this dude cant really do much with Vivian's bra." Christina says, turning the key in ignition.

"Thats what you think." Vivian mumbles before we drive on to the highway,

"You guys owe me a milkshake." Analou says, staring out the window to the other cars

"Shut up Analou" Viv and I say before Christina mumbles

"Its gonna be a long drive home."