New Tau

The year is 2097, the human race had peaked in 2069, at 20 billion members of the race. Tensions with with each other were high, as cities were jam packed, the world was running out of oil and such other natural resources, which sparked WWIII, skirmishes for resources and land. Three unions were formed, the United Colonies of America, the New Soviet Union, and the Asian Alliances.

Now, the year is 2135, and Earth is nearly devoid of life, as only 2.3 billion humans are still living, and the world was nearly dead. People struggled for food in the streets, killing for small gulps of water. That's when it happened. From the sky, 3 large unidentified objects crashed near the captials of all 3 unions.

Upon further inspection, they were large, inscribed cubes, that sat in a dirty gold case, as they aged unnaturally fast, vines growing over them within he first 7 hours of landing.

They were giant Lexicons, filled with futuristic knowledge coming from who knows where with one instruction. Survive.

All three leaders knew what that meant, supposedly. Eradicate the other 2.

Futuristic weapons of war, efficient energy sources, Marvel's only available in science fiction and imagination were brought to reality, which were mangled, and turned into weapons of war, tainted from the original purpose of helping the humans survive.

Now, it's the yet 2167, and a half a billion humans remain. the Asian alliances were the first to fall, now all taken prison by the New Soviet Union. The final battle was being faught, between Russia and Poland, where the United Colonies of America were making an all out last stand in Poland, when suddenly, a lexicon the size of a mountain crashed between the war, to which both sides attempted to activate first. The United Colonies of America were able to activate it, which caused it to spin, and twirl at rapid rates, starting to glow. And then, suddenly white.

Now, the year is ????, And everyone wakes up in the beds and houses of a futuristic town, the skies were blue, instead of polluted brown, the grass was green and alive, Earth was alive again!

Is what you'd think. Until you looked up. A green and orange star, in a binary star system loomed overhead, as the futuristic cities moved to a halt on spotting the stars. There was a meeting between the three leaders of the unions after 2 days, which explored the possibilities.

This wasnt Earth.

This was an entirely different planet, different landscapes, different oceans, different plant and animal life, so on. They named it, New Tau.