Amazing !

**It's the hardest times that teach us the most valuable lessons.

**Don't you wish people could be like money, so you could hold them up to the sun and see which ones are fake and who are real.

** Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better.

** At times we do not value our belongings. Unless they stop belonging to us.

** Live your life and forget your age.

** Sometimes, change is what's best. Strength can be measured not by holding on but by letting go.

**Happiness comes with a price tag. If you are smiling, you have already paid for it in past.

** The world is full of nice people...... If you can't find one, be one.

** The greatest test of faith is when you don't get what you want, but still you are able to say THANK YOU LORD.

** Be thankful for all you have, because you never know what will happen next.

** Its not important to have long list of friends on FB & Whatsapp but its important to have some friends who can read your face as book and ask whats up.

** Take care of your thoughts when you are alone and take care of your words when you are with people.

** 3 steps to move on. CTRL + ALT + DEL. Control yourself, look for an alternate solution, and delete the situation that hurts you.

** Be with someone who brings out the best in you, not the stress in you.

** Never blame solely yourself for any misfortune of life, because no single raindrop is responsible for flood.

** When people hurt you, think of them like a sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you but in the end, you end up polished & they end up useless.

** People like to bring up your past, when your present and future look better than theirs.

** If you never thank GOD after every smile then you have no right to blame him for every tear.

** When I say I love you forever, Forever is the rest of my life

** Good relationship doesn't need promise, terms and conditions. It just needs a *She* who can trust and a *He* who can be loyal.

**

God knows who belongs in your life and who doesn't. Trust and let go. Whoever is meant to be there, will still be there.

** You have to stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.

** Your past is done, so forget it. Your future is yet to come, so dream it. But your present is now, so live it.

** It is during the worst times of your life that you will get to see the true colors of the people who say they care for you.

** A meaningful silence is always better than meaningless words.

**Life is weird, first you wanna grow up, then you wanna be a kid again.

** Don't assume your partner knows about everything you expect in a relationship. Let him know. A relationship should be based on communication, not on assumptions.

** Disappointments are just God's way of saying: I have got something better. Be patient, live life and have faith.

** Never let the experiences of your past bring harm to your future. Remember, your past can't be altered and your future just doesn't deserve the punishment.

** To get the best out of life, realize your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, prepare for the future without fear.

** Don't be too confident when someone tells you they like you. The real question is, until when? Because just like seasons, people change.

** The sweetest place is to be in someone's thoughts and the safest place is to be in someones heart.

**You can love someone so much but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.

** People will always tell you what you did wrong but hesitate to compliment you for what you did right.

** No matter how good a person you are there will always be someone criticizing you.

** If someone hurts you, don't mind it. It is the law of nature, "The tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets the maximum number of stones."

** No need for revenge. Just sit back & wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves & if you are lucky, God will let you watch.

** In search of a perfect person, don't lose a true one b'coz perfection is fantasy while truth is a reality.

** If you miss someone, that means you are lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.

** Nothing is perfect, but when I'm with you everything is perfect.

**The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives.

** The worst feeling is pretending you don't care about something, when really it's all you seem to think about.

** It sucks when you realize you rejected other people for that one person who wasted your time.

** Love is like two people holding a rubber band, we pull, then when one person let's go, it's the person who held on that gets hurt..

** Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller with every mistake you make...

** Everything happens for a reason, the hard part is finding the reason.

** C.L.A.S.S- come late and start sleeping...

** Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman..

** If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

** Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving..

** Memory is deceptive because it is colored by today's events.

** To love and be loved is the great happiness of existence.

** Don't be ashamed to be different. Be proud that God made you like no one else.

** Some people only listen to, and believe what they want to hear, the truth, to them, is irrelevant.

** Sometimes you have to let go of your fear to catch your destiny...

** A friend is someone who's there when he needs you.

** When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

** You never love someone because they are beautiful; they are beautiful because you LOVE them.

** Attraction is the temporary love but love is the permanent attraction just a game of words but makes lot of difference in life.

** Rose is flower that loves for an hour! FRIENDSHIP is a tower that lives FOREVER.

Love is a state of mind which has nothing to do with the mind.

** Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

**

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

** Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.

** Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

**